PDA

View Full Version : OK, now what?

Tatanka
09-24-2006, 01:54 AM
1) Sell out the Fargodome for homecoming. NO EXCUSE NOW. Reward this team for their efforts.
2) Make some NOISE and support your team.
3) Road trip to the Ghettrodome and join 10,000+ BISON fans in making the place a home away from home.
4) Finish the year strong with good attendance for Cal-Poly and teh bunnies.
5) ??????

Bisonguy
09-24-2006, 02:38 AM
That's a pretty good plan.

I was still going off the old plan-

1) Steal underpants
2) ???????
3) Profits

Seriously, a 5-0 Bison team better sell out the Fargodome(of course, this contains speculation that the Bison win the next two games)

Tatanka
09-24-2006, 02:42 AM
http://radicalbright.com/wp1/wp-images/hotchicks/gnome.gif

The old plan was pretty successful, too. But yes, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

sambini
09-24-2006, 05:00 AM
1) *Sell out the Fargodome for homecoming. * NO EXCUSE NOW. *Reward this team for their efforts.
2) *Make some NOISE and support your team.
3) *Road trip to the Ghettrodome and join 10,000+ BISON fans in making the place a home away from home. *
4) *Finish the year strong with good attendance for Cal-Poly and teh bunnies.
5) ??????

Very well done TATANKA+++++++++++

tony
09-24-2006, 12:01 PM

1) Steal underpants
2) ???????
3) Profits

I think #2 is "More cowbell."

I suggest a two-point plan.

1. Win next week's game
2. Repeat step 1.

mikelsch
09-25-2006, 10:15 PM

1) Steal underpants
2) ???????
3) Profits

Seriously, a 5-0 Bison team better sell out the Fargodome(of course, this contains speculation that the Bison win the next two games)

I love it...we need more SOUTH PARK on this website --- best show on TV, well maybe behind CSI and Law and Order

Mr._Bill
09-26-2006, 02:37 AM

1) Steal underpants
2) ???????
3) Profits

I think #2 is "More cowbell."

I suggest a two-point plan.

1. Win next week's game
2. Repeat step 1.

Northeastern had more cowbells than NDSU at the dome on the 16th. I'm OK with cowbells as long as they don't show up in basketball arenas. Don't get me started on that! I'm thinking about writing a note to the Mid-Con just to help out the great people at Frost arena.

sambini
09-26-2006, 02:45 AM
Please no cowbells in basketball arenas.They are meant for the pasture.

tony
09-26-2006, 01:09 PM
I love it...we need more SOUTH PARK on this website --- best show on TV, well maybe behind CSI and Law and Order

Man, I think CSI - South Park would pretty much write itself. Every week, the crack South Park CSI unit would try to figure out who killed Kenny.

I'd write a pilot, but I'm hard at work on CSI adaptation to pitch to the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre.

mikelsch
09-26-2006, 04:11 PM

Man, I think CSI - South Park would pretty much write itself. Every week, the crack South Park CSI unit would try to figure out who killed Kenny.

I'd write a pilot, but I'm hard at work on CSI adaptation to pitch to the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre.

If you haven't seen it yet, Little Crime Stoppers is a South Park episode that is crafted after CSI -- best of both worlds.

tony
09-28-2006, 10:06 AM
Arg, no I hadn't seen that episode - I'm a couple years behind on South Park now. Should have figured they already did it.