PDA

View Full Version : Next 2 home games.

NDSUFREAK10
11-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Be loud, be proud. Dont care what the majority is doing and just sitting on their asses. Get up, show your pride and make the FFD shake!

Tatanka
11-05-2006, 09:00 PM
If you can't get up for these games, with our team 8-1 (a loss to minnesota by 1 point) and a chance at a conference title, after the aforementioned road performances at the ghettrodome and yesterday's comeback victory, well, you just might not be a BISON fan.

Get yer hide to the dome, make some noise, THEN go and shoot at some antlers.

Bisonguy
11-05-2006, 11:48 PM
And get into the FFD early next week. Pre-game festivities start at 12:30 (that's 30 minutes before kickoff!!)

sambini
11-06-2006, 12:54 AM
This team deserves it ++++++

met1990
11-06-2006, 01:03 AM
Does anyone know if the pre-game festivities (video/etc.) is any different than usual for this game? They already have an awesome pre-game set-up. My wife commented at the Gophers game how much their pre-game sucks compared to NDSU. Oh, and she also mentioned how ugly the Gophers' "outfits" were.

Bisonguy
11-06-2006, 01:19 AM
Does anyone know if the pre-game festivities (video/etc.) is any different than usual for this game? They already have an awesome pre-game set-up. My wife commented at the Gophers game how much their pre-game sucks compared to NDSU. Oh, and she also mentioned how ugly the Gophers' "outfits" were.

The pregame usually only starts about 15 minutes before the game, doesn't include any fireworks, and usually isn't even mentioned. The ad in the Sunday paper clearly states that there will be pregame show will start at 12:30 with fireworks, the Gold Star Marching Band (I'll spell it out this time :P), and an intro video.

The new PA system was rumored to possibly be finished by November. Maybe they want to show it off?

NDSUFREAK10
11-06-2006, 02:41 AM
whatever they do, it will be exciting!

sambini
11-07-2006, 04:55 AM
GET THERE AT 12:30 AND ROCK THE PLACE+++

Tatanka
11-08-2006, 10:53 PM
The new PA system was rumored to possibly be finished by November. Maybe they want to show it off?
Any truth to this rumor? It'd sure be nice to hear something in the dome that didn't sound like an adult in a Charlie Brown TV special.

NDSUFREAK10
11-08-2006, 10:59 PM
what are they changing in the PA system?

Bisonguy
11-09-2006, 02:20 AM
what are they changing in the PA system?

The parts that make it sound like the announcer is talking with a mouthful of marbles, or where the mic cuts out during the national anthem.

Supposedly an upgrade to a fully digital system. Somebody 'in the know' mentioned it earlier this year on the board.

Trimmy
11-09-2006, 07:28 PM
That darn mic cutting out during the national anthem sucks!

Ivy
11-09-2006, 08:15 PM
That darn mic cutting out during the national anthem sucks!

I haven't noticed this happening at all this year.

sway1331
11-10-2006, 12:51 AM
Someone told me they heard Bohl on the radio earlier in the week and he was telling people come out and fill the dome and to cheer, yell and help make a difference in the game. From what I was told he even mentioned something to the effect that if the person next to you tells you to sit down or to be quiet to just yell louder and tell them it's a football game and to get up and support the Bison.

Anyone here this?

NDSUFREAK10
11-10-2006, 01:14 AM
Someone told me they heard Bohl on the radio earlier in the week and he was telling people come out and fill the dome and to cheer, yell and help make a difference in the game. *From what I was told he even mentioned something to the effect that if the person next to you tells you to sit down or to be quiet to just yell louder and tell them it's a football game and to get up and support the Bison.

Anyone here this?

Oh yeah! He was talking about that at the luncheon today and said "This is a football game not church."

sway1331
11-10-2006, 02:01 AM
They need to get some good video/audio of that type of talk from Bohl and play it ever 15 mins in the dome until people catch on.

I hope they can keep him at NDSU for a long time.

Bisonguy
11-10-2006, 02:44 AM
Someone told me they heard Bohl on the radio earlier in the week and he was telling people come out and fill the dome and to cheer, yell and help make a difference in the game. *From what I was told he even mentioned something to the effect that if the person next to you tells you to sit down or to be quiet to just yell louder and tell them it's a football game and to get up and support the Bison.

Anyone here this?

Gene Taylor was saying this on Prime Time Sports tonight, as well.

Tatanka
11-10-2006, 03:05 AM
They need to get some good video/audio of that type of talk from Bohl and play it ever 15 mins in the dome until people catch on. *

I hope they can keep him at NDSU for a long time.
++, and ++.

sambini
11-11-2006, 02:54 AM
Lets rock the place++++

broke_back_mnt
11-11-2006, 03:22 PM
The Lockdown at the Fabulous Fargo Dome is beging to come apart!

NDSUFREAK10
11-11-2006, 11:05 PM
Even louder for next week.......

Bisonguy
11-11-2006, 11:39 PM
The Lockdown at the Fabulous Fargo Dome is beging to come apart! *

I almost had to kick myself out of the FFD today! :P

TheBisonator
11-12-2006, 01:30 AM
The Lockdown at the Fabulous Fargo Dome is beging to come apart! *

I almost had to kick myself out of the FFD today! *:P

That's what happens when you start drinking at 8:30 am before the game!!! :D

sambini
11-12-2006, 02:08 AM
START DRINKING AT 8:30 NEXT WEEK HATE TO CHANGE ANY THING+++

broke_back_mnt
11-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Well, I hope you gave yourself a warning anyway Bisonguy! Im pretty sure the first personal warning doesnt go on your permanent record but the Dome Authority expects you to report your second to the nearest box office or security person. One more personal warning and Im out for 2 games! 8-)

imabison
11-13-2006, 05:58 PM

Anyone here this?

Gene Taylor was saying this on Prime Time Sports tonight, as well.

I heard him say similar at the Team Makers Luncheon on Thursday, and heard Dan Michels say something similar at the game on Saturday afternoon.

Bisonguy
11-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Bohl stated on the Craig Bohl Show that there were fans, not just observers, at the Cal-Poly game. :)

I have a feeling there will be even more fans this week, especially trying to drown out the bunny bells.

Bisonguy
11-13-2006, 09:08 PM
START DRINKING AT 8:30 NEXT WEEK HATE TO CHANGE ANY THING+++

I'd probably need a nap at gametime if I did. :-[ :'(