PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Down Defense/Red Zone

Bisonfan1
09-15-2006, 02:02 AM
Would it possibly be too much to ask that every "able bodied fan" put down their book, knitting, bible,cell phone,magizine,popcorn,peanuts,coke,beer, whiskey, or whatever you happen to be doing at the moment, AND AT THE LEAST, WHEN THE BISON DEFENSE ARE ON 3RD DOWN, OR IN THE RED ZONE, *STAND UP , CHEER, CLAP, SCREAM, STOMP YOUR FEET, YELL HUT, YELL THE QB'S NAME, ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME, GET OFF THE FAT DUFF AND BE THE 12TH MAN !!!! *WITHOUT PROMPS FROM THE PA DUDE !!! * * NOW, would'nt that just be plain FUN, like you were really involved in the game. And this plea also goes out to the cheerleaders and players to "ASSIST" the living dead, and maybe someday this will be an automatic, like back in the 80's before Bison Football turned into a social event. LETS DO IT !!! STARTING THIS SATURDAY !!! WELCOME NORTHEASTERN TO HELL !!!! Lets make Rocky Proud to be back !!! I love the heck out of Rocky Hager, before kickoff, then GO BISON !!! He would expect nothing less from any Bison Fan. So lets make Rocky Proud !!! Bison Victory This Saturday. RA RA, YA YA, Im pumped !!!

gobison
09-15-2006, 02:40 AM
I'm There! Bringing the Hardhats, the Masks, and my Third Down Lungs! Gotta Love it when the Bison D is on the field! The Huskies better practice their silent count if they make it down to the North Red Zone. Gonna be a fun game - EVERYBODY UP FOR THIRD DOWN!!!

BisonBryce
09-15-2006, 02:58 AM
Sounds good. If you haven't lost your voice by the 2nd quarter then yer just not yellin loud enough! :)

SDbison
09-15-2006, 03:53 AM
Sounds good. *If you haven't lost your voice by the 2nd quarter then yer just not yellin loud enough! *:)
About 20 plus of us in the lower part of section 21 make more noise than most sections around us. I put a challenge out to other sections in the dome to start making noise on third downs and all downs when the opposing team is in the red zone (i.e. the critical downs). I expect to be able to turn around and look up into the rest of section 21 and see a bunch of people getting up and making noise. During the CSP game the people above us registered a big fat 0 when it came to making noise. Pathetic. So if you see somebody ignoring the game ask them nicely to get involved. Tell them it is the right thing to do and coach Bohl has requested their participation.

TransAmBison
09-15-2006, 11:33 AM
I noticed you guys standing and hollaring. Please keep it down in the future. I would like to sit in comfort and quiet while I enjoy my football game in peaceful intoxication. :)

Tatanka
09-16-2006, 01:22 AM
Yes, please, keep it down. It's hard to compose text messages on my cell phone to the person next to me while slumped down in my chair with all the racket. That, and it's easier for the fine Fargodome ushering staff to keep the place neat and orderly if everyone's sitting in their individual chairs. That's the main reason the dome wasn't built with bleachers, don't you know. Can't have people standing all the time and hogging space they didn't pay for.

Tatanka
09-16-2006, 01:26 AM
Oh, and the yellow in the student section hurts my eyes, not to mention my tender sensibilities. Please wear different colors, like blue and red. Oh, wait, those are the seat colors. Just wear brown, tan, or a nice shade of purple then. I'm so confused... back to my knitting. By halftime (or whenever it is those pesky kids stop running around the field) I hope to have a nice scarf/mitten combo for my toy poodle, Miffy.

broke_back_mnt
09-16-2006, 01:35 AM
Yea, I agree! *I dont know about just getting up and yelling like that! *All kidding aside I was yelling louder at Johnny Langs show last Saturday than the people around me will allow in the FFD. *But hey Im loud! ;D

Its a dark and stormy night here in the hills of central Minnesota. *Its almost like the night knows Rocky is in town with his football team. *Im not sure this is going to be an easy one and if the crowd can cause a few penalties it will really help. *We can expect Rocky to have his team ready just like he had the BISON ready.

Go BISON! * 8-)

NDSUFREAK10
10-30-2006, 11:48 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!!
I am in section 3 with my parents and other middle aged adults sitting all around me. I am 14 years old, wear my bison hat backwards, yellow shirt (which i should have a combination of yellow and green), bison "poms" that i got at the gopher game, and wave my "code green" towel. That is what i will be doing at the last 2 games of the season.
Hell, if everybody at the Gopher game went to the horsies and bunnies game, the FFD would be shaking from the loudness!!!

Bisonfan1
11-10-2006, 05:36 PM
SEE 1st post in this thread. Remove Northeastern and insert CAL POLY etc etc. and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Remember the METRODOME, the FARGODOME should be deafening on November 11th, 2006. Who's with me ? GO GO GO GO !!!!!!

Bisonguy
11-10-2006, 06:23 PM
SEE 1st post in this thread. Remove Northeastern and insert CAL POLY etc etc. and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Remember the METRODOME, the FARGODOME should be deafening on November 11th, 2006. Who's with me ? GO GO GO GO !!!!!!

I'll bring the noise!!

I KNOW SDBison will bring it, as well. :)

I believe that this will probably be a good game, and therefore, many of the living dead will come back to life.......

Get into the FFD before 12:30!!! and

LET'S GO BISON!!!
*CLAP-CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

BisonSig
11-10-2006, 08:01 PM

Bisonfan1
11-17-2006, 12:34 PM
3rd down defense/red zone - We all know what to do now without prompts -right? - if not, see me on Saturday and I will write it down for you *;D Lets Rock The Place - What do you think Sambini ?

gobison
11-17-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah, could you write it down? I still don't have it right - When we're prompted " And that's another Bison First Down!" I'm still yelling "Moooove Those Chains!!!" The best prompts I heard last week were coming from BisonSig...and BisonFan1...and Myself...and SDBison........ I hope section 20 can keep up!!
;)

Herd_Mentality
11-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Yeah, could you write it down? I still don't have it right - When we're prompted " And that's another Bison First Down!" I'm still yelling "Moooove Those Chains!!!" The best prompts I heard last week were coming from BisonSig...and BisonFan1...and Myself...and SDBison........ I hope section 20 can keep up!!
;)

We'll more than keep up...we'll expect bail money donations.

TransAmBison
11-17-2006, 06:39 PM
;)

We'll more than keep up...we'll expect bail money donations.
Now there's the right attitude!!