PDA

View Full Version : Suite rentals

broke_back_mnt
11-20-2006, 03:31 PM
Golden Arm Productions just booked suite 22 again for next season, every game. *Suite 5 is the only one left. *I strongly recommend that anybody interested take advantage of it. *

The view is great, especially with the closed circuit TV and Dome Monitors. *It’s a lot of fun!!!

Since the Fabulous Fargo Dome is now entering the "sold-out era" it would be wise to get your hands on one. ** *

If not a suite you should certainly be locking at season tickets. *A Team Maker membership will give you the best option for that.

My job now is to sell all my suite mates Team Maker memberships!!!

imabison
11-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Golden Arm Productions just booked suite 22 again for next season, every game. *Suite 5 is the only one left. *I strongly recommend that anybody interested take advantage of it. *

The view is great, especially with the closed circuit TV and Dome Monitors. *It’s a lot of fun!!!

Since the Fabulous Fargo Dome is now entering the "sold-out era" it would be wise to get your hands on one. ** *

If not a suite you should certainly be locking at season tickets. *A Team Maker membership will give you the best option for that.

My job now is to sell all my suite mates Team Maker memberships!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Herd_Mentality
11-20-2006, 06:27 PM
What is the going rate per game these days for the suite rental?

MN_BISONS
11-21-2006, 01:41 AM
What is the going rate per game these days for the suite rental?

$800.00 per game for 16 tickets, food and beverage is extra. We had suite 5 for the SDSU game and everyone had a blast. I better get on the horn for next year by the sounds of it. Thanks for planting the seed JBB, I would have never thought of it if you hadn't posted back in May. Things to do for next year: reserve at least one game in the suite, find a bus and paint her green and yellow, make wife understand why this is so much fun, (that's what I get for marrying an MSU grad), go to Brookings for the Marker game and celebrate a victory in the Metrodome/Fargodome East.

sambini
11-21-2006, 03:39 AM

My job now is to sell all my suite mates Team Maker memberships!!! GET IT DONE JBB+++