PDA

View Full Version : Dome Nazis

SDbison
11-21-2006, 12:27 AM
The Dome Nazis (sorry PC folks but that is exactly who they act like) were on the prowl again this past Saturday. *Came down to my row and accused me of calling players on the field names. *Yes, someone a couple rows down and a few seats over was doing this, but I was not. *When I told the Nazi I never said anything and was only cheering (not swearing or anything like that) he got irritated and told me one more time and he was going to have me removed. *Well, I thought about it for a few minutes and at halftime went to talk with the Nazi boys. *I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS BEING HARASSED AND WRONGLY ACCUSED AND HELL IF I WAS GOING TO BE THE TARGET OF THEIR CRAP! *I demanded an apology and never got one even though the guy who did it came over and admitted he was the one calling out to the SDSU player only because he was making gestures to the crowd. *BTW, the player was being called a pussy, and there were no racial remarks or swear words. *These guys running dome security should all be fired because they do a lousy job and over-react. *Coming down on the wrong people is B.S.

NDSUFREAK10
11-21-2006, 01:03 AM
No need to apologize to the PC police. ;)

Bisonguy
11-21-2006, 01:06 AM
Email Gene about it.

SDbison
11-21-2006, 01:30 AM
Email Gene about it.
If the loser who I talked to would have given me the name of the guy who wrongly accused me I would have written Gene and asked that he request the Fargodome fire the little bald turd Nazi piece of crap. *I don't drive 250 miles, spend money in the Fargo area and cheer my butt off to have some A-wipe interrogate me. *
I am fed up with the fucking Dome Nazis. *
All I will get is lip service from Pat Simmers. *He plays the political BS to the max. *Gene has good intentions, but until NDSU can tell the Dome to quit hiring, and start firing, the little weenies with a power trip for staff this crap will go on. * *

Bisonguy
11-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Yeah, but NDSU is paying for the Fargodome security. They should have a say in how security enforces what NDSU wants it to. I can see the Fargodome having some general rules they enforce, such as if you took a cutting torch to the main supports or something, but fan activity enforcement should be at the sole discretion of the renter of the Fargodome as long as it's not vulgar or threatening someone.

JackJD
11-21-2006, 03:16 AM
I've read numerous times on your board, your comments about the Dome Nazis. I've only been to two games in the Dome and did not notice the security people much. Overall, the Dome is a good experience for a visitor (not talking about the outcome!!!)

bisonjay
11-21-2006, 03:39 AM
At the first game of the year, I was sitting in the company seats. I was there not for 30 seconds and had one of them come and give me the 3rd degree, let me see your ticket stub. I'm 25, and that is the only reason he came and talked to me. He continued to watch me like a hawk throughout the whole game. Way to profile the crowd.

02Bison
11-21-2006, 04:25 AM
The Dome Nazis (sorry PC folks but that is exactly who they act like) were on the prowl again this past Saturday. *Came down to my row and accused me of calling players on the field names. *Yes, someone a couple rows down and a few seats over was doing this, but I was not. *When I told the Nazi I never said anything and was only cheering (not swearing or anything like that) he got irritated and told me one more time and he was going to have me removed. *Well, I thought about it for a few minutes and at halftime went to talk with the Nazi boys. *I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS BEING HARASSED AND WRONGLY ACCUSED AND HELL IF I WAS GOING TO BE THE TARGET OF THEIR CRAP! *I demanded an apology and never got one even though the guy who did it came over and admitted he was the one calling out to the SDSU player only because he was making gestures to the crowd. *BTW, the player was being called a pussy, and there were no racial remarks or swear words. *These guys running dome security should all be fired because they do a lousy job and over-react. *Coming down on the wrong people is B.S.

There's no need to call any opposing player a "pussy". That's not sportsmanship at all. There's no place for that in the Fargo Dome. Security has every right to put an end to that crap. Security are not Nazi's. The stuff I've seen security put an end to is deserving of their attention. Its crude, offensive, and belongs nowhere near the classy team NDSU puts on the field and the teams that provide the Bison some competition on gameday. Lay off of security, support your team, and if need be look into your own mirror next time before accusing security of things. They are merely doing their job. Cheer for the herd instead of degrading the oponent with trash talk (innocent or not).

02Bison
11-21-2006, 04:27 AM
Email Gene about it.
If the loser who I talked to would have given me the name of the guy who wrongly accused me I would have written Gene and asked that he request the Fargodome fire the little bald turd Nazi piece of crap. *I don't drive 250 miles, spend money in the Fargo area and cheer my butt off to have some A-wipe interrogate me. *
I am fed up with the fucking Dome Nazis. *
All I will get is lip service from Pat Simmers. *He plays the political BS to the max. *Gene has good intentions, but until NDSU can tell the Dome to quit hiring, and start firing, the little weenies with a power trip for staff this crap will go on. * *

You just need to lighten up so you can enjoy game day.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2006, 07:41 AM

I wasn't there....so I can't get a feel for what you experienced. I'm not accusing you of anything....so relax. I'd like to see absolutely no trash talk toward players from other teams. Let the Bison players beat the piss out of the opposing team....and let that do the talking.

I live near LA and go to a lot of athletic events and concerts. In this new age of "the Patriot Act" and the threat of terrorism there has been a change of attitude by most security people. Just went to the Jay Leno show tonight and we were watched like prisoners in a high security facility....throughout the entire show. I stood up once and was sternly ordered to sit down. This was after the show had ended. There are always a few 'little Hitlers' in every security unit. Try to ignore them. That's the best medicine for them. Go after them, and you're giving them their 'high' for the night. You probably have a point....but the best thing to do is to treat them like flies on the wall. Realize that they're probably taking orders from someone with a real attitude and all that.

Came really close to being arrested at John Wayne Airport for turning into the wrong entrance to a parking ramp. He put on a show, I smirked at him, and then he took me out of the car and frisked me. He was an idiot on a power trip.....but he wasn't going to change. He wanted me to hit him....I'm confident of that.

Let's not make the rivalry with SDSU like the hate relationship with UND. I could care less if we ever play UND again. It's gotten beyoond ugly.

Herd_Mentality
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM
Rule #1: Never acknowledge the crowd

If you acknowledge the crowd or come over to Section 20/21 after a score and make some stupid @ss remark about "Oh....I see you're cheering now"...we're going to get on you for the rest of the game. That's how it works.

If you wear a jersey that's two sizes too small or have some ridiculous haircut or wear goofy socks...we're going to get on you for the rest of the game. It's part of the home field advantage...

I empathize with SDBison. Usually the most vocal guy in the section gets blamed for whatever somebody else does. I don't condone swearing during the game.

I'd also like to point out that alot of the head security guys are really cool about it. Once they got to know our group, they knew we were harmless and weren't doing anything wrong. It's typically these part timers they bring in that think the shirt entitles them to act like a cop.

02Bison - If you actually cheered really loud during the game, maybe you'd know what we were talking about. Have you joined TeamMaker's yet?

02Bison
11-28-2006, 11:31 PM
Rule #1: *Never acknowledge the crowd

If you acknowledge the crowd or come over to Section 20/21 after a score and make some stupid @ss remark about "Oh....I see you're cheering now"...we're going to get on you for the rest of the game. *That's how it works.

If you wear a jersey that's two sizes too small or have some ridiculous haircut or wear goofy socks...we're going to get on you for the rest of the game. *It's part of the home field advantage...

I empathize with SDBison. *Usually the most vocal guy in the section gets blamed for whatever somebody else does. *I don't condone swearing during the game.

I'd also like to point out that alot of the head security guys are really cool about it. *Once they got to know our group, they knew we were harmless and weren't doing anything wrong. *It's typically these part timers they bring in that think the shirt entitles them to act like a cop.

02Bison - If you actually cheered really loud during the game, maybe you'd know what we were talking about. *Have you joined TeamMaker's yet?

To answer your question, its none of your business. Stop asking and making assumptions about me. Thank you.

Gully
11-29-2006, 12:28 AM

If you acknowledge the crowd or come over to Section 20/21 after a score and make some stupid @ss remark about "Oh....I see you're cheering now"...we're going to get on you for the rest of the game. *That's how it works.

If you wear a jersey that's two sizes too small or have some ridiculous haircut or wear goofy socks...we're going to get on you for the rest of the game. *It's part of the home field advantage...

I empathize with SDBison. *Usually the most vocal guy in the section gets blamed for whatever somebody else does. *I don't condone swearing during the game.

I'd also like to point out that alot of the head security guys are really cool about it. *Once they got to know our group, they knew we were harmless and weren't doing anything wrong. *It's typically these part timers they bring in that think the shirt entitles them to act like a cop.

02Bison - If you actually cheered really loud during the game, maybe you'd know what we were talking about. *Have you joined TeamMaker's yet?

To answer your question, its none of your business. *Stop asking and making assumptions about me. Thank you. *

By reading your posts, I assume that you're no fun at all.

TransAmBison
11-29-2006, 01:55 AM

To answer your question, its none of your business. *Stop asking and making assumptions about me. Thank you. *

Man, you really are a baby. Be a man, answer the question...or quit with your preaching.

Herd_Mentality
11-29-2006, 03:38 PM
When has Kupchella ever answered a question directly.... ;)

sambini
11-29-2006, 06:38 PM
Hmmm.....