PDA

View Full Version : Sounds alot like the Fargodome

Mr_Meanor
01-16-2007, 01:28 AM
AU fan ejected for not sitting down at basketball game....

http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/164463

NDSUFREAK10
01-16-2007, 02:18 AM
except I havent been booted out yet. 8-)

imabison
01-16-2007, 03:18 AM
AU fan ejected for not sitting down at basketball game....

http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/164463
Not sure how may people have voted but its 54% for the fan, and 46% say the fan was wrong.

56BISON73
01-16-2007, 04:28 AM
Obviously he has no common consideration for the other ticket holders seated behind him. PL

NDSUFREAK10
01-16-2007, 04:42 AM
Obviously he has no common consideration for the other ticket holders seated behind him. PL

please be sarcasm.

lakesbison
01-16-2007, 05:18 AM
NO.. that dude is all about OLD SCHOOL.

it wasnt sarcasm.

I have sat in amazing seats at vikings games, twins gams, twovles. bison even at metrodome, kstate

I have NEVER sat down if I was partying and having a fun time at the game.... I mean.. buy a better ticket then me then!

NDSUFREAK10
01-16-2007, 05:21 AM
NO.. * that dude is all about OLD SCHOOL.

it wasnt sarcasm.

I have sat in amazing seats at vikings games, twins gams, twovles. bison even at metrodome, kstate

I have NEVER sat down if I was partying and having a fun time at the game.... I mean.. buy a better ticket then me then!

I here ya!

max_cool
01-16-2007, 08:23 PM
That's what you get for going to UA. GO DEVILS screw the MILDcats.

56BISON73
01-17-2007, 12:50 AM

please be sarcasm.

So you think just because you bought a ticket you have the right to obstruct other peoples view of the game that they also bought a ticket for?
If the situation is appropriate for standing I dont have a problem whit it as Iam am standing as well. But to stand through a whole game is rude and inconsiderate of other people. *Its called courtesy. It has nothing to do with old school. Its just goob manners. Now if some havent been taught that well-----its never to late to learn. Sportsmanship doesnt start and end *on the field. It also should be carried over to the fans in the stands as well. PL
PL

TransAmBison
01-17-2007, 01:08 AM

please be sarcasm.

So you think just because you bought a ticket you have the right to obstruct other peoples view of the game that they also bought a ticket for?
If the situation is appropriate for standing I dont have a problem whit it as Iam am standing as well. But to stand through a whole game is rude and inconsiderate of other people. *Its called courtesy. It has nothing to do with old school. Its just goob manners. Now if some havent been taught that well-----its never to late to learn. Sportsmanship doesnt start and end *on the field. It also should be carried over to the fans in the stands as well. PL
PL

I see your point, but I like seeing fans standing and cheering. Nothing beats the student section standing and cheering throughout a whole game. Wish their enthusiasm could spill over into the rest of the dome. Too bad we have wet blankets like SDbison who just wants everybody to sit and be quiet! :)

NDSUFREAK10
01-17-2007, 02:13 AM

please be sarcasm.

PL

I see your point, but I like seeing fans standing and cheering. *Nothing beats the student section standing and cheering throughout a whole game. *Wish their enthusiasm could spill over into the rest of the dome. *Too bad we have wet blankets like SDbison who just wants everybody to sit and be quiet! :)

;D ;D ;D ;D

NDSUFREAK10
01-17-2007, 02:14 AM

please be sarcasm.

PL

no.

NDSUFREAK10
01-17-2007, 02:14 AM

I'm heading to a Sun Devil game in febuary for the UCLA game!! I am getting really excited for that.

max_cool
01-17-2007, 03:41 AM

I'm heading to a Sun Devil game in febuary for the UCLA game!! I am getting really excited for that.

don't be, ASU is at the bottom of the Pac 10 when it comes to basketball, I don't even think the school paper cares anymore :'(

But I'll be around town if you want to hang out on mill or something.

NDSUFREAK10
01-17-2007, 01:05 PM

don't be, ASU is at the bottom of the Pac 10 when it comes to basketball, I don't even think the school paper cares anymore :'(

But I'll be around town if you want to hang out on mill or something.

ohh, thats too bad. The Wells Fargo Arena is a prettynice facility though! ;D