PDA

View Full Version : GUESTS WATCHING BISONVILLE!!!?????

lakesbison
11-22-2006, 01:52 AM
Ok ok.. people.

serious thread.

Micheal Jackson song... "somebody's watching me"

there is ALWAYS 20-30 guests on bisonville at any given time, *WHO ARE THEY!?!?!

Please guests, *REGISTER.. LOG IN and JOIN IN!!

Maybe some are media types, some are players, coaches, admin??

Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Who are you, who ooo who ooo.

*3 song refernences.. is that a record?*

p.s I hope its not my Parole Officer!!!

lakesbison
11-22-2006, 03:22 AM
20 people as guests at 10:20 pm on a tues night!!

who are you!!!! ha ha ;D

mebison
11-22-2006, 03:58 AM
your parole officer?? ;D

cadillac
11-22-2006, 01:09 PM
Rockwell sang "somebody's watching me"
Jackson sang backup

imabison
11-22-2006, 05:24 PM
let everyone know the next time you are going online, and we can ALL log out and view you as guests. Then you would have something to crow about. :) :)

lakesbison
11-22-2006, 06:11 PM
SWEET.. ill try that.. thanks!

99Bison
11-23-2006, 04:28 AM
I'm sure our buddy Mike, or ah I mean Bison1234 is one of them...

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-27-2006, 05:43 AM
Rockwell sang "somebody's watching me"
Jackson sang backup

Actually, Michael Jackson sang the hook in the song. Rockwell sang the rest of the song, but Jackson sang "somebody's watching me." I know feel a bit weird about knowing this.

BisonMav
12-05-2006, 02:23 AM
Hall & Oates

Private eyes
Theyre watching you
They see your every move
Private eyes
Theyre watching you
Private eyes
Theyre watching you watching you watching you watching you

lakesbison
12-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Members: 14
lakesbison, NDSUFREAK10, Charger, westriverbison, ThunderRadioguy, 2006gwfcchamps, NorthernBison, imabison, Go_Herd, NDSUguy, Marlins, SDbison, Till, suherdscribe
Guests: 34

CMON>. this must be including members in the guests count:

ur telling me at 3Pm tuesday 34 people are browsing the site?

34 of you??? post or better yet.. just make up a fake name and register.

personally i think it's hilarious to have NDSU athletes family's, players, coaches, etc posting on here.

you won't be "OUTTED"

and futhermore, its' AMERICA.. u can voice your opinions and no one is gonna attack you.

OK>. I just wanna stir the pot..

GO GUESTS!!!! KEEP WATCHING ME!!

ccrider
12-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Outing is forbidden. Tank you.

westsidebison
12-25-2006, 05:13 PM
I was one of these guests for three years! I was pretty content just reading, and even now I don't post a whole lot. I really don't have a-lot of time. I thank the D-I move and this site for making me a more commited and more well informed Bison fan! Before I found this site (which I remember was the week preceeding the Montana game) I went to maybe three football games a year, and Basketball???? well maybe if we were playing the Sioux. Now.... SCREW THE SIOUX!! I purchase season tickets, and WILL NOT miss a football game(next year teammakers). And now I'm a bigger basketball fan than I ever thought I'd be!!

Thanks Bisonville!

sambini
12-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Good to hear WEST RIVER BISON.+++

TheDoctor
01-07-2007, 07:06 PM
There you go Lakes.. People who just want to see what you have to say, but not have to respond. ;)

NDSUFREAK10
01-07-2007, 07:32 PM
The way I got here was clicking a link on IAA.ORG that said Bison Insider and Bisonville then I got to the message boards. At first I had no idea what it was so I scrolled down to get to the links that actually went to those pages. Two months later I actually stayed on here when clicking on that link and looked around. I decided to register and that was it! 69 days and 1,114 posts later and I love this place!

sambini
01-07-2007, 07:52 PM
There you go LAKES you got one there. Please join guests+++

TheDoctor
01-08-2007, 05:02 AM
The way I got here was clicking a link on IAA.ORG that said Bison Insider and Bisonville then I got to the message boards. At first I had no idea what it was so I scrolled down to get to the links that actually went to those pages. Two months later I actually stayed on here when clicking on that link and looked around. I decided to register and that was it! 69 days and 1,114 posts later and I love this place!

HOLY FRIGGEN CRAP FREAK! * :o *:o *:oYou posted 1,100 time in 69 days!!!!! *Your going to pass the ultimate BisonGuy by next Christmas! You are DEFINITELY a NDSUFREAK! *;D *;D

Hammersmith
01-08-2007, 07:11 AM
<deep voice over ominous background music>

And in the years to come, he became known throughout the many lands and message boards of Bisondom. They spoke of him in hushed tones and in darkened corners. He was feared wherever the Thundering Herd roamed.

His name:

NDSUFREAK the Post Whore

Sorry, AMC has been playing Conan the Barbarian WAY too much lately. 8-) ;)

NDSUFREAK10
01-08-2007, 01:31 PM

HOLY FRIGGEN CRAP FREAK! * :o *:o *:oYou posted 1,100 time in 69 days!!!!! *Your going to pass the ultimate BisonGuy by next Christmas! You are DEFINITELY a NDSUFREAK! *;D *;D

8-) 8-) 8-) FREAK a LEAK

NDSUFREAK10
01-08-2007, 01:32 PM

And in the years to come, he became known throughout the many lands and message boards of Bisondom. They spoke of him in hushed tones and in darkened corners. He was feared wherever the Thundering Herd roamed.

His name:

NDSUFREAK the Post Whore

Sorry, AMC has been playing Conan the Barbarian WAY too much lately. * 8-) ;)

I just keep coming back for more. ;D ;D

TheDoctor
01-08-2007, 04:15 PM

His name:

NDSUFREAK the Post Whore

Sorry, AMC has been playing Conan the Barbarian WAY too much lately. * 8-) ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lakesbison
02-07-2007, 04:17 AM
57 people at 11:14 on a tuesday night before signing day!!!

and its just me, burgandy, B1son and some jackASSrabbit fans posting.

cmon GUESTS!!

join the party!!!

finch901
02-07-2007, 06:24 AM
IT'S A CELEBRATION, BITCHES!!! HA!! HA!! HA!!

http://www.everyschool.org/u/global/darrellm/assignments/RickJamesAura.jpg

TheDoctor
02-18-2007, 11:17 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D CUTE!

NDSUFREAK10
02-19-2007, 12:47 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D MIGHT BE POST OF THE YEAR THERE!!