PDA

View Full Version : Football intro

NDSUFREAK10
12-24-2006, 04:02 AM
On AGS a Montana poster had links to their intro to their football team. IMO, ours is better. Does anybody have a video of ours or does NDSU post theirs anywhere?

sambini
12-25-2006, 05:29 PM
When I see Troy I'll see if we can put it on you tube.

NDSUFREAK10
12-26-2006, 04:28 AM
That would be awesome! :)

sambini
12-31-2006, 10:44 PM
Troy told me he would get it on GOBISON.COM soon...

NDSUFREAK10
12-31-2006, 11:39 PM
Troy told me he would get it *on GOBISON.COM soon...

WOW. I really appreciate that sambini!! In honor of you, +++++++++++++++

TheDoctor
01-05-2007, 04:06 AM
Troy told me he would get it *on GOBISON.COM soon...

WOW. I really appreciate that sambini!! In honor of you, +++++++++++++++

yep yep ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++ ;D

tony
01-05-2007, 09:27 PM
NDSU has a great intro. Thanks Sambini!

Heck, I'm drinking Bud and going to the Taco Shop in your own (when possible).

pmp6nl
01-06-2007, 05:14 AM
Troy told me he would get it on GOBISON.COM soon...

Hey,

Can you let us know where the link is when its put up. Other year's intros would be nice also!

Thanks

NDSUFREAK10
01-06-2007, 05:23 AM
We have to show who has the most intimidating intro. ;)

NDSUFREAK10
01-09-2007, 03:27 AM
Do you think it would be on GoBison or Bison Insider?

Bisonguy
01-09-2007, 10:14 PM
GoBison once it's finally uploaded.

NDSUFREAK10
01-09-2007, 10:45 PM
GoBison once it's finally uploaded.

Would it be free or will it be apart of the All Access?

Bisonguy
01-10-2007, 12:53 AM
good question....

don't know

NDSUFREAK10
01-16-2007, 06:46 PM
Any news on the intro on GoBison.com?

sambini
01-19-2007, 04:05 AM
gOT AN EMAIL FROM tROY TODAY HE IS WORKING ON IT++

pmp6nl
01-30-2007, 09:30 PM
gOT AN EMAIL FROM tROY TODAY HE IS WORKING ON IT++

Any update ;)

bisonmike
02-16-2007, 10:13 PM
It's on the DVD

NDSUFREAK10
02-16-2007, 10:36 PM
It's on the DVD

Yeah, but it just doesnt seem to give you the chills at all. They could at least show the lights going out or having the real song play. Just doesn't sound right.

Shawn-O
02-17-2007, 12:08 AM
"Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva would make a great intro song for just about anybody.

NDSUFREAK10
02-17-2007, 04:28 AM
"Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva would make a great intro song for just about anybody.

That isn't the song though. It is "Thunder Struck". "Ladies and Gentlemen" was just on the slide show that NDSUstudent put together.

Shawn-O
02-17-2007, 04:30 AM
"Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva would make a great intro song for just about anybody. *

That isn't the song though. It is "Thunder Struck". "Ladies and Gentlemen" was just on the slide show that NDSUstudent put together.

I thought I made up the idea. :) :D ;D :o 8-) :-? ::) :-/

bisonaudit
02-18-2007, 09:26 PM
This is a little out there but I think if would be unique and interesting to use "Ecstasy of Gold" the theme from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"

It would have to be the Metallica version from the S&M concert disc.

You could do a "Strength of the Bison is the Herd" type of theme, using the video boards. It starts with a single horn... you'd have one Bison on top of a bluff intercut with a shot of Coach Bohl raising is bald head to the camera, as the music builds you switch to shots of a herd of bison thundering over the priarie inter cut with shots of the team coming up the tunnel for the big enterance at the last creshendo (sp?).

Tatanka
02-18-2007, 10:03 PM
This is a little out there but I think if would be unique and interesting to use "Ecstasy of Gold" the theme from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"

You could do a "Strength of the Bison is the Herd" type of theme, using the video boards. *It starts with a single horn... you'd have one Bison on top of a bluff intercut with a shot of Coach Bohl raising is bald head to the camera, as the music builds you switch to shots of a herd of bison thundering over the priarie inter cut with shots of the team coming up the tunnel for the big enterance at the last creshendo (sp?).
Like it.

I've long thought a voiceover guy with a deep voice reciting that poem would be the best way possible to kick off the intro for any Bison team. They did it once for the women's basketball team in the NCAA playoffs and it was very cool.

That, and ending the video with a big "BRING ON THE COMPETITION"

99Bison
02-20-2007, 10:16 PM

You could do a "Strength of the Bison is the Herd" type of theme, using the video boards. *It starts with a single horn... you'd have one Bison on top of a bluff intercut with a shot of Coach Bohl raising is bald head to the camera, as the music builds you switch to shots of a herd of bison thundering over the priarie inter cut with shots of the team coming up the tunnel for the big enterance at the last creshendo (sp?).

I'm likin it too.

ACES1180
03-05-2007, 02:10 PM

How about the beginning of Slayer's "Raining Blood"? ::)

Bisonguy
03-05-2007, 09:04 PM

How about the beginning of Slayer's "Raining Blood"? *::)

The first minute would make a kick arse intro. :)

NDSUFREAK10
03-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Ummm, yeah, about that. This thread was to ask if there was going to the intro that we see in pregame online some where to see it. Any idea if that would ever happen??
sambini, any word yet with the GoBison.com deal?