PDA

View Full Version : Best Bison Game in History

TXBison_Fan
03-11-2007, 07:24 PM
With Bison Memory thread going on just wanted to start a little debate. Maybe there is none, I don't know. Enjoy.

TheBisonator
03-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Bucky. No other game in any sport we have played gave us that kind of national attention.

NDSUstudent
03-11-2007, 07:55 PM
1.Bucky in a landslide
2.Grambling, first of many national titles
3.Montana, I think it was the game that made a lot of doubters into believers and really set the tone for what has been a great transition.
4.Marquette, confirmed what happend in Madison.
5.86 for USD, it was for a national title and that makes it better then any of what is left.
6.Dakota Marker, confirmed the start of a great rivalry, capped off a great season and ended the conference title drought.
7.Minnesota, we lost a game we should have won. It was fun(well except for the end) but we lost a game we should have won.
8.UND, sure it is always fun but nothing amazing.

TXBison_Fan
03-11-2007, 07:55 PM
23 views only 5 votes?? Come on guys.

sambini
03-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Montana and I got to be on the sidline. They needed guys to pull cord for the headsets. They are wireless now. But I got Coach Bohls and it was awesome. He is so cool and calm. He says Sambo what do you think about a fake field goal?

Ivy
03-16-2007, 02:31 PM
All of the games were big in the moment, but I voted for the MBB win at Wisconsin. The picture of Woodside was all over the websites such as ESPN.com, SI.com.

IowaBison
03-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Can't somebody cover the janitor?

priceless.

IowaBisonToo
03-16-2007, 04:53 PM
All of the games were big in the moment, but I voted for the MBB win at Wisconsin. * The picture of Woodside was all over the websites such as ESPN.com, SI.com.
I'd have to agree. After that single game, more people heard about NDSU than probably at any other time.

Mr._Bill
03-23-2007, 12:20 AM
A win vs. Goldy would be the #1, but we did not win. So . . . I say Bucky! IMO, a win playing up in football is bigger than a win against a high major in basketball, but both are huge.

NDSUFREAK10
03-26-2007, 10:26 PM
I know I will probably get slaughtered by this from reading all I have seen on the "Bucky Game", but what was that?

NDSUstudent
03-26-2007, 10:41 PM
I know I will probably get slaughtered by this from reading all I have seen on the "Bucky Game", but what was that?

Bucky is the Badgers mascot and some also call UW that or Becky if your a Gopher fan.

NDSUFREAK10
03-26-2007, 10:50 PM

Bucky is the Badgers mascot and some also call UW that or Becky if your a Gopher fan.

Ohhh k. I guess I never heard it being called that.

Hammerhead
03-27-2007, 02:55 AM
I voted for the 86 championship game simply because I saw it in person.

sambini
03-27-2007, 05:52 AM

Ohhh k. I guess I never heard it being called that.
I use to have a F EM BUCKY T SHIRT. That some of the players back in the early 80s got me. Bucky Badger