Pages : 1 [2]

56BISON73
04-08-2007, 04:53 AM
WHO WERE YOU PLAYING PL?

I cant remember who we were playing. :( PL

56BISON73
04-08-2007, 11:59 PM
WHO WERE YOU PLAYING PL?

After much thought I would have to say UND. We played Mankato, SDSU, Augy. Morningside and Youngstown away. It wasnt UNI or USD. But I cant remember the rest of our home games so It has to be UND. PL

56BISON73
04-09-2007, 02:43 AM
WHO WERE YOU PLAYING PL?

After much thought I would have to say UND. We played Mankato, SDSU, Augy. Morningside and Youngstown away. It wasnt UNI or USD. But I cant remember the rest of our home games so It has to be UND. PL

The other home games were Montana State and Northern Arizona.
So it had to be the UND game. PL

TransAmBison
05-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Watched Animal House this weekend. Thought about the toga parties I went to back in college with THEsocalledfan. Good times. Got me to thinking...a tailgating toga party would be awesome...so many opportunities to be unique.

sambini
05-08-2007, 01:26 AM
Toga Toga Toga

TransAmBison
05-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Toga Toga Toga

My thoughts exactly.

Bisonguy
05-08-2007, 03:35 AM
Watched Animal House this weekend. Thought about the toga parties I went to back in college with THEsocalledfan. Good times. Got me to thinking...a tailgating toga party would be awesome...so many opportunities to be unique.

Yeah, unique. Like blabbing it to an entire message board community ;) :p

sambini
05-08-2007, 03:41 AM
I would just like to share a little something about David GOOFY Gauffin. He was so proud last fall to win an award for tailgating. He took a lot of pride in tailgating. He would call me up every week make sure we were all set to pick up the Michelob van. And load it up with kegs or coolers of beer Michelob Golden Light. Also throw in the grill and cups. OFF TO HORNBACHERS EXPRESS FOR POLISH SAUSAGES. And he was set. H e was always one of the first in the lot. HE still liked our old tailgating spot in the southeast lot. He was a great ambassador of tailgating he would greet everyone with a smile and need a beer or polish. He was also very proud to drive the BISON FOOTBALL TEAM for many years for RED RIVER TRAILS. sO NEXT FALL AT TAILGATING TOAST ONE FOR GOOFY. ONCE A BISON ALWAYS A BISON. MISS YA BIG GUY+++

TransAmBison
05-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah, unique. Like blabbing it to an entire message board community ;) :p

I was thinking unique, as in a whole tailgating theme all across the lot. That would be unique from all other schools. Trust me Bisonguy, the whole hand has not been played. :) :D

TransAmBison
05-09-2007, 07:20 PM
So here's something that ties into a Bison memory. I used to play euchre with a few buddies after all the parties on the weekends back in college. We'd play until the sun came up some times, ordering Pizza Patrol, getting loaded, talking smart...all the good stuff. Well, I haven't been drinking since my wife is pregnant. We had worked out a deal where she left for a weekend to go shopping, and I stayed home and those guys came to Fargo to play euchre, order Pizza Patrol, and get loaded.

Let's just say, when you haven't been able to drink for about 6 months, and you have another 3 in front of you, you make the most of your time. We drank for 19 straight hours the first day. I slept for 3 hours. Had to take the guys to Scheels to stock up on Bison stuff, then started it all over again for another 12 hours. Ahhhh, the beer was so good.

56BISON73
05-09-2007, 09:03 PM
So here's something that ties into a Bison memory. I used to play euchre with a few buddies after all the parties on the weekends back in college. We'd play until the sun came up some times, ordering Pizza Patrol, getting loaded, talking smart...all the good stuff. Well, I haven't been drinking since my wife is pregnant. We had worked out a deal where she left for a weekend to go shopping, and I stayed home and those guys came to Fargo to play euchre, order Pizza Patrol, and get loaded.

Let's just say, when you haven't been able to drink for about 6 months, and you have another 3 in front of you, you make the most of your time. We drank for 19 straight hours the first day. I slept for 3 hours. Had to take the guys to Scheels to stock up on Bison stuff, then started it all over again for another 12 hours. Ahhhh, the beer was so good.

You made good use of your pass. Well done!!!! PL

TransAmBison
05-10-2007, 03:08 AM
You made good use of your pass. Well done!!!! PL
It was my "seventh inning stretch" if you will!

Ivy
05-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Maybe the babies will come a little early!

TransAmBison
05-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Everything is looking good so far, meaning she'll go the whole way, but things can change with the blink of an eye. Either way, I need a beer.

sambini
05-11-2007, 04:15 AM
I'll bring you some Trans Am+++++Just let me know?

TransAmBison
05-11-2007, 11:37 AM
I'll bring you some Trans Am+++++Just let me know?
I'll take you up on that!! :nod: How does mid-August sound!:(

sambini
05-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Will Get It Done....

TransAmBison
05-25-2007, 06:07 PM
So...it has been a very slow day at work so far. Anybody have any old college stories etc. to share to help the day pass??? Quite bored here.

56BISON73
05-28-2007, 12:55 AM
So...it has been a very slow day at work so far. Anybody have any old college stories etc. to share to help the day pass??? Quite bored here.

We were on a road game trip playing some 3 card guts. Low or highball. Dealers call. Well I was doing pretty good when coach Kjelbertson came by and wanted to know if he could get in. Of course we said sure. After a short period of time he owed me 75.00. He says he would give me the money when we get to where we are playing. So we get to the hotel and he gives me 25.00 and then tells me he will have to pay me the other 50.00 when we get back to Fargo after he can wright a check.
Well Monday rolls around and its practice time. Kjelbertson comes up to me in the locker room and pays me the money he owes me. So I think cool. Ive got beer money ant Sports for a couple of weeks.
As soon as practice starts Kjelberson is all over me. Yelling this and that. He even yelled at me for the way I did jumping jacks. So we get about 1/2 way through practice and he still hasnt let up on me and everyone is wondering what the hell was going on. Finally I yell out """Hey coach I tell ya what I'LL do. I'll give you your money back if you will get off my ass.""
The whole prctice field went dead silent. Then Kjelbertson started laughing and everyone else did also. He never yelled at me again. At least for the rest of that day anyway.
A couple of weeks later it came to my attention that the reason Coach was all over me was because his wife controlled the money. So when he had to go to his wife and ask for the 50.00 she ate his ass.:hungry:
PL

sambini
06-04-2007, 01:57 AM
Great story PL+++++

TransAmBison
06-08-2007, 04:22 PM
During my freshman year, we had an RA in R/J that was quite the jerk. He was always looking for trouble and seemed to enjoy writing people up. You know the kind, ears to doors listening for parties etc. Well, some of my friends were coming back from the BSA after lifting and saw his little 4 cylinder car in the lot. They picked it up and turned it so it was parked the wrong way inbetween two cars. He couldn't move it until they moved. They thought it was funny then, but it became much funnier the next day when he got a ticket.

sambini
06-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Well done Trans Am. +++++

TransAmBison
06-11-2007, 12:14 AM
Well done Trans Am. +++++
Alas, I did not partake. I was not there, and would not want to take credit, even though I am envious. That RA was a real piece of work.

sambini
06-11-2007, 04:31 AM
What does the RA do now?

TransAmBison
06-11-2007, 11:42 AM
What does the RA do now?
I don't know, as you can guess we weren't that close, and didn't keep in contact.

sambini
06-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Party Patrtol?

Bisonguy
06-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Party Patrtol?

Pizza Patrol? ;) :hungry:

TransAmBison
06-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Party Patrtol?
I was there before the Party Patrol. Makes me think of a story. Went to a keg party that got busted by the cops. All the cops did was make us put down our beer and leave. As we're leaving, my roommate hits on the female cop, "You're not bad looking, for a cop." She smiled and waved us through.

56BISON73
06-19-2007, 03:31 AM
Another story about my Mom.
Mom used to have a strange habit of showing up for practice or away games unannounced.
We were practicing one day and in the middle of practice one of the guys says 'hey Long is that your Mom over there. Sure as hell there she was. Drove all the way up from La Crosse Wic to see practice and take me out to dinner. After dinner she had to drive all the way back home and be to work in the AM. Mom asks me if I knew anyone who might have some pep pill to help here on the long drive home. I was a tad shocked but went down the hall to the resident head and told him of the situation. Of course he was happy to help out. Well Mom made it home and to work on time and she said she never got tired until she got home from work. She said those were the best diet pills she had eve taken. LOL

She showed up at the Augy and SDSU games also unannounced. The Augy game was the best. It was rainy and muddy and we were tired and hungry and just glad to get the hell out of there.
After the game she opened up the trunk of her car and she had 12 fried chickens, 12 baked chickens and two corned beefs that she had made in to sandwiches and numerous other stuff. She fed tho whole team out of the trunk of her car. Then she handed me a paper bag and said dont open it till you get back to Fargo. Well I get on the bus and we get about an hour down the road. After about an hour guys start falling asleep. So I look in the bag and sure enough Mom didnt forget about her little boy. In the bag was a 12 pack of Pabst and a bottle of VO.
PL

TransAmBison
06-19-2007, 03:37 AM
Another story about my Mom.
Mom used to have a strange habit of showing up for practice or away games unannounced.
We were practicing one day and in the middle of practice one of the guys says 'hey Long is that your Mom over there. Sure as hell there she was. Drove all the way up from La Crosse Wic to see practice and take me out to dinner. After dinner she had to drive all the way back home and be to work in the AM. Mom asks me if I knew anyone who might have some pep pill to help here on the long drive home. I was a tad shocked but went down the hall to the resident head and told him of the situation. Of course he was happy to help out. Well Mom made it home and to work on time and she said she never got tired until she got home from work. She said those were the best diet pills she had eve taken. LOL

She showed up at the Augy and SDSU games also unannounced. The Augy game was the best. It was rainy and muddy and we were tired and hungry and just glad to get the hell out of there.
After the game she opened up the trunk of her car and she had 12 fried chickens, 12 baked chickens and two corned beefs that she had made in to sandwiches and numerous other stuff. She fed tho whole team out of the trunk of her car. Then she handed me a paper bag and said dont open it till you get back to Fargo. Well I get on the bus and we get about an hour down the road. After about an hour guys start falling asleep. So I look in the bag and sure enough Mom didnt forget about her little boy. In the bag was a 12 pack of Pabst and a bottle of VO.
PL
What a mom!!

56BISON73
06-19-2007, 03:57 AM
One more about Mom.
She came up for a home game and we had a little get together in the dorm room. There were about 15-20 people in the room, everyone has a drink in there hand when there is a knock on the door. My Mom answers the door and it the RA. Now remember my Mom is is rather a small sized women. My Mom says Hi can I help you? The RA is startled to see my Mom as the RA has busted me before for drinking in the dorm. Well the RA askes if there is any drinking going on. Mom says " I thought drinking on campus was aginst the rules" The RA says yes it is--but before he could continue Mom says are you hungy? By that time she has him by the elbow dircting him to the food that we had spead out over two desks and a couple of coolers. As he is trying to ascertain if there is ETOH in the room Mom says "you like roast beef"? of course hes in her trap by now. She grabs a plate hands it to him and she piles on this huge roast beef sandwich. When he starts to talk she say"I bet you like fried chicken too"? At which time she put 2-3 pieces of chicken on the plate. Then potatoe salad etc. By this time she has the door open and she has this kid going out the door and he doesnt even know it. At which time she says" You look like you could use something to drink. At which time she reaches down in the cooler and gets a coke. The kids hands are full of food so she sticks it in the kid front pocket as hes going out the door my Mom says" now if you finish all that you come come back for seconds ok" At which time she shuts the door.
The poor kid didnt know what hit him. LOL PL

sambini
06-19-2007, 04:13 AM
Pl What A Lady+++

TransAmBison
12-18-2007, 05:37 PM
I got another Bison Memory. Remember that time the Bison went to Minneapolis and dropped the hammer?

sambini
12-19-2007, 03:47 AM
Its remembered on our family christmas card 27-21 Bison over the Gophers++++++++++++++

56BISON73
12-19-2007, 04:09 AM
The 1973 Football Championship team reunion at the MN game was great. Then the all players get together later that night was something to behold. Over 200 + players from the past were there.
75 years of Bison tradition was represented that evening. Gene Taylor and Coach Bohl attending and getting up and talking to the group as a whole about Bison Pride and Tradition and how those in attendence had laid that foundation. The atmosphere was absolutely electric and emotional.
It is something I will never forget!!! PL

gobison.gsb
12-19-2007, 04:09 AM
Even though I don't have many memories yet, being on the field in the band when we beat the gophers. Then, when we turned around to see where all the bison fans were sitting in the dome, and we played 'on bison' to the upper deck with a roaring applause.....it will stay with me forever.

sambini
02-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Both Gopher games were just awesome. Driving home to Fargo passing all the NDSU FANS. Stopping at Nelson Brothers at Clearwater. The place was packed with Bison fans. And the fans in the Metrodome chanting LETS GO BISON++++++++++++

THEsocalledfan
02-19-2008, 12:07 AM

Wow, missed this one. We were pros, that is for sure. Brings me to another memory:

One night, TransAm Bison, myself, and some other very successful folks who used to drink heavily, were on our way to a toga party at TKE. We, as usual, were using our best Reed-Johnson sheets and had tons of beer hidden underneath as we were all 18-19 years old walking across campus. A friend of ours knocks over a stop sign, for no good reason, and we get stopped by the campus Dick. He asks if we knocked it over, and our buddy lies through his teeth saying no. The cop, who obviously knew our buddy was lying, says go have a good time tonight. Every one of us would have gotten a minor.

Then, to make a good story even better, I completely destroyed my sheets due to too much alcohol and a good time. When sheet exchange day came, and wrapped them all up and they exchanged them without even looking. Lord knows they were never used again.

Good times...

THEsocalledfan
02-19-2008, 12:19 AM
Okay, if you can't tell, I am drinking which is much of the time I end up on the board....

One day, freshman year, we decide to play three man in my room in Johnson Hall. Boring story....yes...but TransAm Bisom managed to make this memorable.

TransAm decide to play with us. All of us are drinking beer. TransAm? No, that is too easy for him so he drinks a 50-50 mix of whiskey and Coke. Needless to say, he gets really drunk. By the end of the night, he lost all capability to walk or talk. TransAm, can you describe the words you spoke that night? Not sure they are in the dictionary....

TransAm, we could do this forever. Your turn to tell a bad one about me. How about the time I cussed out that one girl? One of my finer moments...

TransAmBison
02-19-2008, 01:12 AM
Okay, if you can't tell, I am drinking which is much of the time I end up on the board....

One day, freshman year, we decide to play three man in my room in Johnson Hall. Boring story....yes...but TransAm Bisom managed to make this memorable.

TransAm decide to play with us. All of us are drinking beer. TransAm? No, that is too easy for him so he drinks a 50-50 mix of whiskey and Coke. Needless to say, he gets really drunk. By the end of the night, he lost all capability to walk or talk. TransAm, can you describe the words you spoke that night? Not sure they are in the dictionary....

TransAm, we could do this forever. Your turn to tell a bad one about me. How about the time I cussed out that one girl? One of my finer moments...
Yes, those were the days. Back then I liked just a hint of coke with my whiskey. Now I am far older, and not really any smarter, but I at least put in 60% Coke! :D

And sadly THEsocalledfan is not exagerating. I could not walk or talk that night. If I believe right they carried me up to my room and deposited me on the bed and handed over my well being to my roommate? At least he was going to be a doctor someday. A huge drunk himself, but a future doctor none the less!

TransAmBison
02-19-2008, 01:16 AM

I had forgotten about that. I remember waking up the next morning...in a drunken haze...thinking "Did that really happen?" Luckily everybody within a block of her apartment could give a full recollection of you screaming out of the car as we drove off.

THEsocalledfan
02-19-2008, 02:14 AM
I had forgotten about that. I remember waking up the next morning...in a drunken haze...thinking "Did that really happen?" Luckily everybody within a block of her apartment could give a full recollection of you screaming out of the car as we drove off.

She had it coming, right?

BlueBisonRock
02-19-2008, 03:19 AM
Wow, missed this one. We were pros, that is for sure. Brings me to another memory:

One night, TransAm Bison, myself, and some other very successful folks who used to drink heavily, were on our way to a toga party at TKE. We, as usual, were using our best Reed-Johnson sheets and had tons of beer hidden underneath as we were all 18-19 years old walking across campus. A friend of ours knocks over a stop sign, for no good reason, and we get stopped by the campus Dick. He asks if we knocked it over, and our buddy lies through his teeth saying no. The cop, who obviously knew our buddy was lying, says go have a good time tonight. Every one of us would have gotten a minor.

Then, to make a good story even better, I completely destroyed my sheets due to too much alcohol and a good time. When sheet exchange day came, and wrapped them all up and they exchanged them without even looking. Lord knows they were never used again.

Good times...

You couldn't have picked a finer fraternity to party at. Great social director but a tight treasurer in my day. ;)

TransAmBison
02-20-2008, 05:38 PM
She had it coming, right?
Most definitely.

TransAmBison
02-20-2008, 05:41 PM

Good times...
I think they got a lot of destroyed sheets after that weekend. People were lined up with balled up sheets to hide the rips, mud, and other signs of destruction. I know mine were a total loss.

TransAmBison
02-20-2008, 05:44 PM
You couldn't have picked a finer fraternity to party at. Great social director but a tight treasurer in my day. ;)
TKE was awesome. I was pretty good friends with some of the guys there. I'd brink a six pack of some cheap beer to give them to put in their coolers, and then they'd bring me good stuff all night long...waaaaaayyyyyy more than a six pack. If I remember correctly, I'd get beer switched out for THEsocalledfan as well. At least I'd do it for him when he wasn't dancing (making out) with passed out chicks. Now, there was THEsocalledfan's greatest moment.

TransAmBison
02-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Your turn THEsocalledfan...

tony
02-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Hehe, curious about the boot, TransAm. The only place I've seen Das Beer Boot was in a town called Bos in the Netherlands. I figure they must be all over. Anyway, I didn't quite get the explanation for why people would drink out of a boot from the bartender (but I do know how to drink out of one now). Any clues to the "why?"

Edit: d'oh, I looked up "beer boot" on the internet and found out the movie Beerfest (I am sooo cut off from culture).

THEsocalledfan
02-20-2008, 09:08 PM
TKE was awesome. I was pretty good friends with some of the guys there. I'd brink a six pack of some cheap beer to give them to put in their coolers, and then they'd bring me good stuff all night long...waaaaaayyyyyy more than a six pack. If I remember correctly, I'd get beer switched out for THEsocalledfan as well. At least I'd do it for him when he wasn't dancing (making out) with passed out chicks. Now, there was THEsocalledfan's greatest moment.

Last time I checked, I never danced with a passed out co-ed. Pretty tough to do when you think about it. Even I have standards!

TransAmBison
02-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Last time I checked, I never danced with a passed out co-ed. Pretty tough to do when you think about it. Even I have standards!
You don't remember?????????????????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were so proud. You came over to us and bragged about making out with her. We laughed saying that she was pretty much passed out. You just kept asking, "She was hot, right?" We agreed, and you said, "That's all I need to know." Without you holding her, she would have fallen right over...and not felt a thing. Oh, she counted as passed out in my book. Jog your memory yet?

THEsocalledfan
02-25-2008, 11:52 PM
You don't remember?????????????????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were so proud. You came over to us and bragged about making out with her. We laughed saying that she was pretty much passed out. You just kept asking, "She was hot, right?" We agreed, and you said, "That's all I need to know." Without you holding her, she would have fallen right over...and not felt a thing. Oh, she counted as passed out in my book. Jog your memory yet?

Nope. No recollection of what you are stating.

Have you used any heavy machinery, at night, lately?

TransAmBison
02-26-2008, 01:31 AM
Nope. No recollection of what you are stating.

Have you used any heavy machinery, at night, lately?
Define lately?

onbison09
02-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Here's one: My dad was at a game with his friend Keith and Keith was DRUNK. So Keith's wife finally gets him to leave. And as they are walking out Keith grabs a hold of a guy's hoody and tries to yank it off. (didn't know him at all) They FINALLY get to the car and my dad turns the game on the radio and hears those immortal words by Eddie "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!! GET UP HERE YOU CHICKEN****
Not sure if i've shared this one yet but Keith & my dad were driving home from a game or something. My dad was taking a drink at the time and Keith slams on the breaks to make a red light. All of a sudden my dad's head goes BOOM and Keith asks my dad if he's ok. My dad replies "Yep but you might need a new windsheild."

bri-dog
09-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Its basketball season so my first BISON-FIRETRUCK GAME IN GRAND FORKS. WE DRANK VERY HEAVY ON THE WAY UP. But I BELEIVE IT WAS 1976. The Hyslop was packed and it was halftime and this fraternity guys from firetruck u carried around this paper bison once around the court like they going to a funeral. I believe they were a leaf fraternity from firetruck u. Second trip around the RAJAHS CAME OUT OF THE CROWD AND FISTS WERE A FLYING . aND THEN THE COPS CAME AND ARRESTED THE RAJAHS ONLY. THE RAJAHS WERE A DRINKING FRATERNITY AT NDSU. ANYONE REMEMBER. MARV SKAAR WAS COACHING THE BISON. AND YES I PASSED OUT ON THE WAY HOME FROM FORKS. For a kid growing up in ND YOU REALLY SAW HOW THE RIVALRY WAS BACK THEN. I WAS ALWAYS TOLD BY MY DAD KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND DO WHAT THE ROMANS DO IN ROME. BUT IT WAS GREAT FIRETRUCKS SUCK+++

Did some searching around this morning and read this whole thread (slow day at work):D and man, some of the things you guys mentioned brought back some memories. Just talked to my older brother on the phone -- he was one of the Rajahs mentioned above. He didn't get arrested (at least not that time, anyway), but I think he was right in the middle of pretty much all the Rajahs/Feathers brawls.

Ahhh, and Shakey's for Sunday "brunch".

And Chub's for chili ("The Saturday Morning Hangover Club"). I remembered Lee, Phil, and Morrie (sp?) who owned it before the Doyle's -- as well as my favorite bartender Bruce (burn it, Bruce!) but forgot about Fran.

"Streaking" the quad from my fraternity across the street-- doing calisthenics in front of Dinan Hall once, and going in -14 temps once.:blush:

One homecoming I passed out about 10 am after the parade, don't remember anything until I realized I was at the football game and it was halftime. We had one of those rubber masks (a bald guy we called "Melvin") -- I remember I went up and started harassing Jim Adelson a little. A few nights later I was going to a bar in Moorhead and stopped at Hornbacher's to get some cash. I was walking down one aisle and I ran into someone I recognized. I said "Hey you're uh, uh, uh" and he said "Steve". I said "Oh yeah, Steve um, um, um," and he said "Poitras". I said "Oh yeah, the weather guy!" And he said "Oh yeah, now I remember you, too -- you're one of those drunks at the football game!":blush:

Can't wait to get back for the WIU game...

THEsocalledfan
09-05-2008, 02:48 AM
Okay, no beer tonight, but feel I need to tell another TransAm story in honor of a new post on this thread.

Once upon a time, TAB convinced us that we needed to try out our new beer bongs on a Friday afternoon. The problem was that his roommate and myself still had a Calculus class at 3:30 with a quiz. We were dumb freshman, however, and decided to both bong 4 beers. We then preceeded to attend class, quit buzzed, so we could take the quiz. We had another friend in that class that knew we were drunk, and couldn't believe we would do it on a quiz day. Then, we took the quiz. The funniest part, is that my buddy and I, who were loaded, both got 100%. Our friend, who was sober, got an 80%. He got so mad, that the next Friday when the next quiz happened, he came drunk, and yes, he also got a 100%.

TAB, you need to tell the heavy machinery story.

THEsocalledfan
11-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Okay, now that the Bison finally won a home playoff game, I am going to try to revive this thread, but with a twist.

Once, in college we started keeping track of the dumbest statement, that were NOT meant to be funny (even though it was), said in our dorm room. These were written down and posted on the wall. I am sure others have memories like this to this day, heck, could be recent, so please join in. I'll start:

Mike H. once stated, "I don't want to go out with her because she's a slut." (You can imagine how funny college age Beavis and Butthead types that that was....) Yes, you had to be there, but we just couldn't quite figure out the logic on this.

Okay, please add others......

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2012, 03:04 PM
TAB, didn't you have a friend urinate on your phone? Reminded of that by this story; can't remember if you told that one on this thread.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/380343/

TransAmBison
11-14-2012, 03:10 PM
TAB, didn't you have a friend urinate on your phone? Reminded of that by this story; can't remember if you told that one on this thread.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/380343/
I didn't know Ming was 35. Weird.

As for the incident...I can't remember...but it does sound like something my buddy Dave would have done.

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2012, 03:26 PM
I didn't know Ming was 35. Weird.

As for the incident...I can't remember...but it does sound like something my buddy Dave would have done.

Are you sure this was the reason your phone keys were "sticky?"

344Johnson
11-14-2012, 03:54 PM
One more about Mom.
She came up for a home game and we had a little get together in the dorm room. There were about 15-20 people in the room, everyone has a drink in there hand when there is a knock on the door. My Mom answers the door and it the RA. Now remember my Mom is is rather a small sized women. My Mom says Hi can I help you? The RA is startled to see my Mom as the RA has busted me before for drinking in the dorm. Well the RA askes if there is any drinking going on. Mom says " I thought drinking on campus was aginst the rules" The RA says yes it is--but before he could continue Mom says are you hungy? By that time she has him by the elbow dircting him to the food that we had spead out over two desks and a couple of coolers. As he is trying to ascertain if there is ETOH in the room Mom says "you like roast beef"? of course hes in her trap by now. She grabs a plate hands it to him and she piles on this huge roast beef sandwich. When he starts to talk she say"I bet you like fried chicken too"? At which time she put 2-3 pieces of chicken on the plate. Then potatoe salad etc. By this time she has the door open and she has this kid going out the door and he doesnt even know it. At which time she says" You look like you could use something to drink. At which time she reaches down in the cooler and gets a coke. The kids hands are full of food so she sticks it in the kid front pocket as hes going out the door my Mom says" now if you finish all that you come come back for seconds ok" At which time she shuts the door.
The poor kid didnt know what hit him. LOL PL

Boom. Roasted?

TransAmBison
11-14-2012, 04:06 PM
My beer bong from 2005 arrived back at my house last weekend. Looks like it needs a good home again. I wonder if it might be happy at the Frisco Cruiser?

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2012, 06:15 PM
My beer bong from 2005 arrived back at my house last weekend. Looks like it needs a good home again. I wonder if it might be happy at the Frisco Cruiser?

I am pretty sure we used it before the 2007 gopher game as I out bonged Huber that day. Or was someone else holding on to it before that game?

TransAmBison
11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
I am pretty sure we used it before the 2007 gopher game as I out bonged Huber that day. Or was someone else holding on to it before that game?That was it...sent it on its merry way shortly after. It has come home after many travels. It is now demanding beer and bitches.

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2012, 06:22 PM
That was it...sent it on its merry way shortly after. It has come home after many travels. It is now demanding beer and bitches.

Good, glad to see I am right about something. Lost my confidence after the OT debacle I got myself into. Although, not sure I would want to bong Octoberfest..... :)

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2012, 06:23 PM
That was it...sent it on its merry way shortly after. It has come home after many travels. It is now demanding beer and bitches.

By the way, what a great time that day was. Good tailgating spot at Matty B's, nice weather, and our first win over the Goophs......

EndZoneQB
11-14-2012, 06:44 PM

Happy? Depends what it's definition of happy is currently. Co-eds putting their mouth on it? Then yes, probably.

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Happy? Depends what it's definition of happy is currently. Co-eds putting their mouth on it? Then yes, probably.

For fun, you should cover the windows with the enlarged parts of the tailgating rules saying devices that accelerate the consumption of alcohol are not allowed.....

TransAmBison
11-14-2012, 06:56 PM
For fun, you should cover the windows with the enlarged parts of the tailgating rules saying devices that accelerate the consumption of alcohol are not allowed.....You should be a party planner. :D

CAS4127
11-14-2012, 07:02 PM
For fun, you should cover the windows with the enlarged parts of the tailgating rules saying devices that accelerate the consumption of alcohol are not allowed.....

Our offense?!?!?!? :biggrin::hide:

imabison
11-14-2012, 07:58 PM
There was this one time...long ago, late 80's I used to go the home Bison games when the weather turned colder as the boss did not use his tickets.
I could only stay for 3 quarters and still leave to got to work on time.

1 game, as I backed out I noticed a pickup back out across the aisle, and I tried to pull back in but the pickup tapped me.
No damage, but oh the male driver was really tipsy. He knew where I worked so he begged me not to call the police which
since there was no damage I did not, but I got call that evening from his wife. So happy I did not call the police it was
a certain DWI had I done so.

Now which one of you guys was it??? :)

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2012, 08:28 PM
There was this one time...long ago, late 80's I used to go the home Bison games when the weather turned colder as the boss did not use his tickets.
I could only stay for 3 quarters and still leave to got to work on time.

1 game, as I backed out I noticed a pickup back out across the aisle, and I tried to pull back in but the pickup tapped me.
No damage, but oh the male driver was really tipsy. He knew where I worked so he begged me not to call the police which
since there was no damage I did not, but I got call that evening from his wife. So happy I did not call the police it was
a certain DWI had I done so.

Now which one of you guys was it??? :)

Probably the guy who threw the bottle at Eddie......

(Funny thing is, if Eddie was still around, we could have a competent TV broadcaster.....my goodness, who knew those guys would be so horrible.)

344Johnson
11-15-2012, 05:41 AM

Call Lakes?

Wally
11-17-2012, 11:49 AM
First weekend @ NDSU, go to a house party to pregame for Johnny Holm....house was on University a block or so south of 12th avenue....have a great time playing drinking games, socializing, etc. I think I may have been over-served and became a bit drunk. We decide to head the Holm show, so we take off walking along University. I start to feel not so great, stomach rumbling, feeling like a throw up is on the way. Just as I was crossing 12th Ave I couldn't hold it in anymore. Needless to say I made an ugly deposit right in middle of the street with cars and people all over. :facepalm: My friends laughed, horns honked, other randoms laughed and I felt like a complete idiot. Luckily I didn't hit a car or another person with my projectile vomiting. I earned one of my many nicknames that night, Pukey Steve:bow:

runtheoption
11-17-2012, 03:34 PM
First weekend @ NDSU...Johnny Holm

Our fraternity put on that event at the BSA for many years. I had some good times working security at the stage...you woulda thunk it was a major rock concert the way we had to pull people out of the front that were passing out / exhausted / getting crushed.

IndyBison
11-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Our fraternity put on that event at the BSA for many years. I had some good times working security at the stage...you woulda thunk it was a major rock concert the way we had to pull people out of the front that were passing out / exhausted / getting crushed.

Good memories brother!

bri-dog
11-17-2012, 04:08 PM
When I was there, the only things we could get organized were "Trike Races" and parties with the AGRs next door...

runtheoption
11-17-2012, 04:44 PM
When I was there, the only things we could get organized were "Trike Races" and parties with the AGRs next door...

We were overachievers, we got those done also...How did any of us ever graduate?

bri-dog
11-17-2012, 05:02 PM
We were overachievers, we got those done also...How did any of us ever graduate?

Ummmm...some of us didn't.:biggrin:

THEsocalledfan
11-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Johnny Holm.....so many good times, hard to put in one post. I of mine had to do with styrophome (sp?), but hard to explain.....

TransAmBison
11-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Johnny Holm.....so many good times, hard to put in one post. I of mine had to do with styrophome (sp?), but hard to explain.....Carrying it late at night, perhaps?

Tatanka
11-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Carrying it late at night, perhaps?what, the beer he owes you?