PDA

View Full Version : SDSU Basketball Starts Today

89rabbit
11-07-2003, 05:56 PM
The sky is blue, the sun is shinning, my SDSU flag is flying. *It is the best day of the year (besides Christmas) for SDSU. *Basketball season starts today. * ;D

The Jackrabbits tip it off at 5 PM (central) down in FLA. at the Disney Tip-Off Classic against Philadelphia University.

Go Jackrabbits

Texas_Jacks_Fan
11-07-2003, 06:59 PM
The SDSU flag is flying proudly over the state of Texas today too. The only correction I may have to your post 89 is that today IS better than Christmas !!! ;D ;D
GO SDSU
Beat Philadelphia-Mens
Beat CU Buffaloes-Womens

89rabbit
11-07-2003, 07:05 PM
The SDSU flag is flying proudly over the state of Texas today too. The only correction I may have to your post 89 is that today IS better than Christmas !!! ;D ;D
GO SDSU
Beat Philadelphia-Mens
Bet CU Buffaloes-Womens

Texas,

I hope that "Bet CU. . ." is a typing error and your not advising our Bison Friends to illegally wager against the bunny women. * ;) ;D

Texas_Jacks_Fan
11-07-2003, 07:22 PM
Its been corrected-my bad.

JACKGUY
11-20-2003, 03:34 PM
Jacks add Landon Scott who broke all of Kirk Heinrich (Kansas and Chicago Bulls player)scoring records in Sioux City. Jacks continue to recruit well in Iowa picking up 5 first team all state players. The future looks bright

Texas_Jacks_Fan
11-20-2003, 03:56 PM
Our entire roster will be Iowa players shortly. I have heard of that kid. I thought he would go to a Big 10 school-UNREAL!! ;D ;D

SDSUFAN
11-22-2003, 02:36 PM
Since Larson, the former Morningside coach is Nagy's first assistant and does most of the recruiting leg work, I would expect to see a number of Iowa kids on our roster. If Coach Larson can snatch the best available out of Iowa, we cant go wrong.(i.e Green, Wettig and Beran) I suspect they are trying very hard in other areas, its just going to take time. SDSU has yet to play its first D1 season, so I think its very hard to recruit just on the basis of an announcement.