PDA

View Full Version : JACKS #1

JACKGUY
01-03-2004, 10:03 PM
#3 SDSU beats #11 Michigan Tech 64-60 to go 16-0 with #5 USD coming to a full Frost Arena on Friday night. The #1 and #2 teams were beat this week so Jacks should be #1 in next poll!

mustangfan
01-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Best team in the land, no doubt

Do you think they'll go unbeaten in NCC play? That is very tough. I'll say one loss, on the road somewhere

Conference play is always tough, in any league.

Look at Duluth last night, won 7 of 8, including wins at Augie, N. Michigan, UND and against USD and they get beat by 20 at Wayne State! A weird season. Just hope the losing continues for UMD on Sunday afternoon against the Mustangs!

JACKGUY
01-03-2004, 11:33 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we go undefeated at home but I'm sure we will drop a couple on the road. I just hope to win the conference and host the NCC Tournament and Regional!

89rabbit
01-05-2004, 05:47 AM
I agree with Jackguy, someone will trip us up at their place (but I hope not).

Go Jackrabbits!

89rabbit
01-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Its offical, its a sell out!

http://www.argusleader.com/sports/Tuesdayarticle1.shtml

USD-SDSU game sold out

From Staff Reports

published: 1/6/2004

BROOKINGS - Friday night's North Central Conference basketball doubleheader between the University of South Dakota State and South Dakota State at Frost Arena is sold out.

All reserved seat and general admission tickets available for public sale are gone, according to SDSU athletic ticket manager Erin Breczinski.

Doors will open at 5 p.m. game day, with Will Call tickets available starting at that time.

The doubleheader features four teams with combined records of 52-5.

The 6 p.m. women's game has USD (15-1) taking on SDSU (11-2), followed by the men's game at 8 p.m. The Coyotes are 10-2, while SDSU is 16-0.

The Friday night's doubleheader is a sellout, there are still tickets available for SDSU's home doubleheader with Nebraska-Omaha in the 12th annual Lamb Bonanza.

Go Jackrabbits! ;D

nsufan
01-06-2004, 04:38 PM
I'll be really surprised if the SDSU men don't win by double digits!

JACKGUY
01-06-2004, 08:52 PM
I would too but anytime these two heavyweights get together anything can happen. I think the Jacks have more depth and the crowd should really fire them up. I think the Jacks can overwhelm them inside, but we will see Friday night.