PDA

View Full Version : Mankato Game

Bison_Kent
01-11-2004, 04:30 AM
The Bison men won two in a row on the road in beating the Mavs tonight 75-70.

The Sioux got killed by St. Cloud by 30 points.

Maybe this year's Bison team will make some noise. The Jacks lost in OT to Omaha in Brookings.

BisonMav
01-11-2004, 04:32 AM
Bison are tied for first with Omaha at 2-0, Men's and Women's. Great Start to the NCC season. Jack men were probably down after their game with USD last night. Good to see they are mortal.

89rabbit
01-11-2004, 04:36 AM
We played pretty well, UNO was on fire. :(

BisonMav
01-11-2004, 04:39 AM
We played pretty well, UNO was on fire. * :(
Hope UNO cools off for next Friday's game in Fargo.

roadwarrior
01-11-2004, 07:28 AM
What a great way to start the NCC! Its been four years since the BISON have swept a weekend series on the road. I cant wait for the game in Fargo next friday against Omaha. After watching the games at St Cloud and Mankato this weekend, I am impressed by the way the BISON play defense and most importantly the strength of the inside game. Two nights in a row against an NCC team and we outrebounded the other team both nights! When Jack May and David Erbes come off the bench, they provide the BISON with the quickness and strength inside that we have not seen in quite a while.

I hope all of the BISON fans get out to the BSA for next weekend's home NCC opener games!

SDSUFAN
01-11-2004, 02:18 PM
Congrad on the good start by the Bison. As I said earlier listening to the one game against Mayville, a game that should be won with a margain and it was, the Bison sounded like they were coming together as a team getting perimeter shoots and making them. This was a game without Jack May.

I look forward to seeing the Bison in Brookings on the weekend after next.