PDA

View Full Version : Quick SDSU football question

mustangfan
01-15-2004, 10:46 PM
Sorry to take this off of basketball for a second:

89 Jackrabbitt,

What have you heard about Eric Eidsness? He interviewed on Wednesday for the SMSU head football job. I heard him at the community open session. Seems very good. I've also heard some very good things.

SMSU needs someone good!

SDSUFAN
01-15-2004, 11:50 PM
Mustang Fan

Eric is a great guy and has some good offensive plays. Its a matter of finding the athletes that can executive these plays. I would be sorry to see him leave SDSU, but he may be more than a SDSU offensive coordinator.
He could do a good job as a head coach too. His father turned Morningside College around for about 4 years and he did not stay there that long. Erics a very good coach and comes from a coaching family.

What did you think of the other two candidates/

89rabbit
01-16-2004, 04:47 AM
Sorry to take this off of basketball for a second:

89 Jackrabbitt,

What have you heard about Eric Eidsness? He interviewed on Wednesday for the SMSU head football job. *I heard him at the community open session. Seems very good. *I've also heard some very good things.

SMSU needs someone good!

Hey Mustang Fan,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I have been (and am still) on the road this week. Eric is a good guy. He has done good things with our O. He would make a great head coach. I would hate to see him leave, but I wish him all the best.