PDA

View Full Version : NDSU/SDSU Part II

JACKGUY
02-08-2004, 10:16 PM
Look forward to coming up to fargo this weekend to see the Bison/Jacks game. Hopefully the jacks will play better than the football team did in Fargo this fall. I think the Jacks are back on track. The Mens team led by as many as 40 against Augie and have won 4 in a row. At 21-3 I would think unless we totaly collapse the Regional is a lock. The rumor is Matt Jones may be back this weekend after being away for 12 games with Lymes disease. Coach Nagy call him the best player he has ever coached and his presence in the lineup takes us from a good team to a potentially great team! Look forward to this weekend as it should be a great game.

GiantBison12
02-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Lets get it on! Hopefully this will be the start of some classic matchups between our schools in the coming years. We will need to play much better friday night to have a chance. I hope there will be a good number of Jack's making the trip, to add to what will hopefully be great atmosphere at the BSA. So lets get out and support our teams. 4 teams, 2 huge games. See ya all there!

JACKGUY
02-10-2004, 06:12 PM
Jacks move up to #5 in the nation in latest Mens poll released today. Regional Poll released tomorrow with most likely no movement of top 3 Metro,Kearney and SDSU.