PDA

View Full Version : UM - Duluth Doubleheader

mikelsch
12-13-2004, 07:57 PM
Attention all NDSU fans:

Please show your support by attending this Wednesday's doubleheader vs. UM - Duluth. The women's game is at 6, men's game at 8.

Even if you are not a big BBall fan, you should attend for a few reasons:

The men don't play at home again until Jan 8, and the women Jan 15.

Doubleheaders are hard to come by this year.

It doesn't get much better than a rowdy Bison crowd on a cold December night.

A few high attendance nights add a nice bonus to help Gene Taylor balance the athletic budget.

We need to start supporting the BBall teams (similar to FB) to help them transition into DI.

roadwarrior
12-13-2004, 09:22 PM
I am driving up from Mpls for the games :)

JBB
12-16-2004, 01:29 AM
right now the NDSU women lead the NCC league leading lady Bulldogs by 10 with under 4 min to play. *they just announced, again, that the Lady Vols are in town next season. *I think Bisonguy can now accept his due for predicting this in another thread. * ;)

1,450 in attendance

RABBIT
12-16-2004, 01:39 AM
Any word on if the Vols will be visiting SDSU too, from the scheduling alliance or whatever that was? Wouldn't be a bad trade off if SDSU sent southern Cal up to Fargo, and NDSU sent the Vols to Brookings.

BisonMav
12-16-2004, 01:06 PM
right now the NDSU women lead the NCC league leading lady Bulldogs by 10 with under 4 min to play. *they just announced, again, that the Lady Vols are in town next season. *I think Bisonguy can now accept his due for predicting this in another thread. * ;)

1,450 in attendance
Did they really announce the Lady Vols visit?
Is there a press release on the Lady Vols?

JBB
12-16-2004, 01:50 PM
Yes, they really did. *If you didnt listen or head down to the BSA the mens game was a real nail biter with a BISON win in 3 ots. *The women are very impressive. *good stories on both games in todays in-forum.

JACKGUYII
12-16-2004, 04:35 PM
I'm salivating over the womens Jacks/Bison games coming up. I think both games will be very tight as they have been the last couple of games

Tatanka
12-17-2004, 01:17 AM
I'm salivating over the womens Jacks/Bison games coming up. I think both games will be very tight as they have been the last couple of games
Rabbits have salivary glands?