PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin-Green Bay on HDNet

SDbison
02-13-2005, 04:43 AM
Interesting to see who was playing tonight on one of the 5 High Definition channels I get with DirecTV. Wisconsin - Green Bay was playing Loyola on HDNet (pretty sure it was HDNet.....I know it wasn't on ESPN as they were televising the Duke game) and looked like a good game in the first half. I had some company over for dinner so I wasn't able to watch the game. Hope to some day watch the Bison in HD. Wisconsin-GB has some talent and it was hard to believe the rag-tag Bison team played them close earlier this season in a 72-66 loss.

DIBISON
02-13-2005, 04:47 AM
Yes, they have some talent. At the beginning of the week, Wisconsin-Green Bay was in second place in their conference.

SDbison
02-13-2005, 04:58 AM
Now that you mention it DIBISON I heard the announcer mention that during the few minutes I was able to watch. I think Miles has done a great job with essentially a DII team starting to play DI. There is no reason that with this year's red-shirts and actual DI talent in upcoming years, the Bison will be able to turn some heads in the DI world. Realistically I think the Bison will be competitive right away, even if they are around .500, and there will be some memorable games played in Fargo in the next few years!