PDA

View Full Version : Tickets vs. SDSU selling fast!

Bisonguy
02-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Better get your tickets to the NDSU/SDSU game soon. Just got off the phone with the ticket office, and the "best" reserved seating is in Section B (farthest south reserved seating section and second to last section in balcony) or obstructed view seats.
BSA seating chart (http://cache.nmn.speedera.net/pics20/400/QM/QMGRFDTEZCHVFHU.20040827181420.gif)

#@$!@%! Now I have to give up a single seat in section D row 7 and sit in GA, just because I'm taking two buddies with me! >:( >:( >:( >:(

greenandgold01
02-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Just curious, what's the point in even having sections A and H?

Aren't there huge supports that completely block the view in those seats?

I can't believe they would actually charge people to sit in them. That sounds like robbery to me.

Bisonfan1
02-22-2005, 10:08 PM
you are correct Bisonguy, called and got 6 this morning right away, and section B is where we are at, said they would get us the best possible available. thats what I get for draging my feet.

Bison007
02-22-2005, 10:20 PM
I am in the same boat. Waited too ling to get tickets. At least section B is not blocked by a huge pillar. Regardless of my seats, I am glad to be in the house. The atmosphere should be unbelievable. Should be a full house to watch a Bison sweep.

roadwarrior
02-23-2005, 12:15 AM
Those front row seats of mine are looking better all the time. *And prime viewing of the Acro Team at halftime!

BisonFan
02-24-2005, 04:02 AM
Anyone heard if there are any left? I had a friend ask me if there were tonight, and I don't know.

Bisonguy
02-24-2005, 04:23 AM
Anyone heard if there are any left? I had a friend ask me if there were tonight, and I don't know.

Don't know about reserved seats, but I picked up three GA tickets in the afternoon at the BSA. Stop-N-Go had their GA tickets pulled for this game, and the BSA has all of them. On Prime Time Sports they stated the ticket office expects a crowd of at least 5k. There might be some reserved seats left in Section B or obstructed view (somtimes they wait until the last minute to sell the seats behind the students- which actually aren't that bad, especially if you stand)

NOTICE!!!- If anybody wants one ticket, I have an extra ticket in section D, row 7 (and in the middle of the section). I bought three GA tickets, not remembering that I had this ticket that could get me into GA (long day at work :-/) Send me a PM if interested- I only want face value (GA tickets are the same price- $12).

roadwarrior
02-24-2005, 04:36 AM
Lets not stop the rumors of a sellout from getting people out to the game. Remember Valpo? There were quite a few empty seats scattered around the dome.

Bisonguy
02-24-2005, 04:43 AM
Lets not stop the rumors of a sellout from getting people out to the game. *Remember Valpo? *There were quite a few empty seats scattered around the dome.

And it's not as if some season ticket holders won't be able to make it, creating some open seats (such as the extra ticket I have). With a supposedly "expected crowd" of 5,000, there's still a LOT of open seats.

231-NDSU or 888-231-NDSU if you want to get reserved seating or want to find out about ticket availability.

99Bison
02-24-2005, 06:34 AM
Anyone know how many rows are on the east side?

roadwarrior
02-24-2005, 06:48 PM
Not sure how many rows on the east side, but the reserved section only goes about 2/3 of the way to the top. Great general admission seats up there and lots of them. Also the north and south sections of the east side are general admission. Lets fill it up!

TheBisonator
02-24-2005, 07:20 PM
Anyone know how many rows are on the east side?

I think there's around 32-35 rows, if I'm not mistaken. I kinda eyeballed it sitting in the student section in the past.

Gamehunter
02-24-2005, 07:55 PM
I just picked up my student ticket. Sounded like there were plenty left. My Student Gen. ADM. ticket is # 392.