PDA

View Full Version : College Hoops  2K6

Rodentia
08-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Does anyone know if NDSU and SDSU are going to be added to College Hoops 2k6 and/or March Madness 2006?

02Bison
08-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Wouldn't know...gave up video games a long time ago...found more enjoyable and worthwhile things to do in my free time ;D

wfduck
08-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Wouldn't know...gave up video games a long time ago...found more enjoyable and worthwhile things to do in my free time *;D

fishing and hunting pretty much put video games in the toilet

Rodentia
08-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks for your helpful replies.

Bisonguy
08-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Supposedly EA was talking to NDSU about rosters, etc. a while back, so it's a possibility.

The college BB games seem to include nearly all of the DI schools, whereas the football games put more of an emphasis on the DI-A schools. '

If NDSU is in one of the games this year, it will be the first college BB game I have purchased in a LONG time.

coloradobison
08-10-2005, 12:06 AM
If they are on the new game, each of the players is going to have just a terrible awful rating to them, and it would be near impossible to beat anyone with the HERD. Then again, its a video game and most of us would buy it just to have the HERD on it. I know i will be buying the first college football with them on it.

Rodentia
08-10-2005, 08:08 PM
It can be fun to build up a team and improve it over the seasons. Playing the game as NDSU would be a challenge, but not an insurmountable one. Now that I think about it, NDSU pretty much has to be in the game. The Bison play the Gophers, and if the Bison weren't in the game, the season would be incomplete.

dabearsrule
08-10-2005, 08:42 PM
It can be fun to build up a team and improve it over the seasons. *Playing the game as NDSU would be a challenge, but not an insurmountable one. *Now that I think about it, NDSU pretty much has to be in the game. *The Bison play the Gophers, and if the Bison weren't in the game, the season would be incomplete.

Don't hold your breath. UNC wasn't in the game last season and we played Syracuse, Oklahoma, Gonzaga, DU, Air Force, Colorado State, Texas Tech. Those are some pretty big names. I don't think UNC will be in any video game until we get into the Big Sky in '06. You guys might have to wait until you get into a conference.