PDA

View Full Version : Bison vs Princeton

roadwarrior
10-20-2006, 09:35 PM
I know its a little early, but these things needed to be planned early. The Bison men play the Princeton Tigers at the Marquette tournament on Dec 1st in Milwaukee at the Bradley Center. The following night they play either Northwestern State of Louisiana or Marquette. I will be there and I was wondering if anyone else plans on going.

Trimmy
10-20-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm really gonna try. See what the wife, kids, and dog have to say about it first though.

virgfoss
10-20-2006, 10:13 PM
That's a pretty strong tournament. Didn't NW St. make it to the 2nd round of the NCAA's last year?

roadwarrior
10-20-2006, 10:28 PM
NW State beat Iowa in the first round.

lakesbison
10-20-2006, 10:38 PM
I am going to both games... and then going to SOLDIER FIELD that SUNDAY for VIKINGS GAME!!

a FUN SPORTS WEEKEND!!

i got friends in milwaukee and marquette... see you at all 3 games!!

TheDoctor
10-23-2006, 05:44 AM
I know its a little early, but these things needed to be planned early. *The Bison men play the Princeton Tigers at the Marquette tournament on Dec 1st in Milwaukee at the Bradley Center. *The following night they play either Northwestern State of Louisiana or Marquette. *I will be there and I was wondering if anyone else plans on going.

Got room for me on the bus???????????? :D

WYOBISONMAN
10-23-2006, 04:17 PM
I am going to both games... and then going to SOLDIER FIELD that SUNDAY for VIKINGS GAME!!

a FUN SPORTS WEEKEND!!

i got friends in milwaukee and marquette... see you at all 3 games!!

OK....Lakes got me thinking.......airfare from SLC to Chicago is only $223. I would suspect that the BB tickets would not be to tough to come by. The most spendy part of this whole deal will be the Viking Bears tickets. I am working on this one and may fly out to see Miles and Co.

lakesbison
10-23-2006, 08:07 PM
HELL YA!!

I talked about 25 people into doing that sports weekend!!!

well, when they were drunk as hell they were interested.. ha ha

Gamehunter
10-23-2006, 08:42 PM
wow, that is awesome that we are playing Princeton first. We have a chance at the Tourney. Northwestern State did have an awesome team last year, but I wouldn't expect them to field a very competative team by Marquett standards this year. They graduated practically everyone.

roadwarrior
10-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Got room for me on the bus???????????? :D

If I was taking a bus, I would have room. NWA for this trip.

Gully
10-28-2006, 12:13 PM
I might go......trying to talk my wife into it.

Mr._Bill
10-28-2006, 01:11 PM
Also, Jets at Lambeau on Dec 3rd, just up the road.