PDA

View Full Version : Is there ANY way I can see the TTU game on TV??

TheBisonator
11-14-2006, 06:18 PM
I don't have DirecTV. I wanna see this game on Friday. I know it's on Full Court. Is there any bar in Fargo-Moorhead that's showing this game??

Thanks for any help.

mikelsch
11-14-2006, 06:40 PM
I just made a few calls

BWW North will have the game
OB Sports Grill will have the game

Playmakers will NOT have the game
Side Street will NOT have the game

BWW South does not currently have FullCourt, but may add this game if enough people request it
Tailgators did not know if they had a subscription

TheBisonator
11-14-2006, 06:41 PM
I just made a few calls

BWW North will have the game
OB Sports Grill will have the game

Playmakers will NOT have the game
Side Street will NOT have the game

BWW South does not currently have FullCourt, but may add this game if enough people request it
Tailgators did not know if they had a subscription

BWW North has it?? SWEET!! Thank you!! :D

sambini
11-15-2006, 01:30 AM
ob sports grill++ How about CHUBS?

SirHinn
11-15-2006, 05:08 AM
ob sports grill++ How about CHUBS?

The OB Sports Zone is the place to watch it at. They have 16 flat screen high def tv's not to mention $2 talls the whole night. The best thing is they give you a portable speaker so you can listen to it too.

Jdubs21
11-15-2006, 12:43 PM
does anyone know how to get the game on the internet? cuz my cable company wants like 75 bucks for a college package for espn fullcourt...they wont jsut give me the one channel

99Bison
11-15-2006, 09:20 PM
does anyone know how to get the game on the internet? cuz my cable company wants like 75 bucks for a college package for espn fullcourt...they wont jsut give me the one channel

I presume gobison.com has it on allaccess.

Ivy
11-15-2006, 09:32 PM

I presume gobison.com has it on allaccess.

NDSU only has away games if the opponent lets them. *Check out the schedule of events here:
Multimedia --> *Live Events

http://www.gobison.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&KEY=

Ivy
11-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Looks like TTU's website is offering a webfeed of the game for $5.95.

http://texastech.cstv.com/

Click on RaiderVision All-Access on the left column

sambini
11-16-2006, 01:41 AM
Thanks +++

mikelsch
11-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Is anyone going out to watch the game tonight?

BWW North or OB Sports Cafe?

tcbison
11-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Teammakers sent this message today:

Watch the Bison Men’s Basketball team battle Texas Tech tonight on the “big” screen at Big Joe’s Sports Bar and Grill (formerly Isabella’s located in the Howard Johnson Motel). Game time is set for 7:00pm.

met1990
11-17-2006, 02:57 PM
I plan on hitting up BW North with my wife. Should be a good time.

Leonardite
11-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Planning on going to the OB Sports Grill. Hope to see some fellow Bison fans there.

Trimmy
11-17-2006, 09:17 PM
tcbison,

Is that where Sidestreet is?

And by the way, how do you get those messages? (Yes, I am a Teammaker.)

Herd_Mentality
11-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Yep, that's where the sidestreet is...

It could be that TeamMakers doesn't have your email address. I've been on the listserv as long as I've been a member.

TheDoctor
11-17-2006, 09:39 PM
Yep, that's where the sidestreet is...

It could be that TeamMakers doesn't have your email address. *I've been on the listserv as long as I've been a member.

When I ran into Simmers in the Cities on Monday night, I asked why I hand't heard about the bus going down and he said he sent out an email to Team Makers. I had suspected I was not on the list, but now got confirmation. So, I called his secretary on Monday and she added me. I got the email about Sidestreet, so I am on now. So, call his secretary.

Trimmy
11-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Thanks guys. See you at the Sidestreet.

sambini
11-17-2006, 10:56 PM
+++++

Trimmy
11-18-2006, 03:17 AM
That was fun. Met some real good people. Heard a couple people talking about Bisonville. Nice to meet you Bison49.

roadwarrior
11-18-2006, 07:01 PM
I watched the game at Buffalo Wild Wings north last night. They turned off the music and had the sound from the game on in the place. All of the big screens had the NDSU-TT game on.

Five years ago did you think that you would be sitting in a local bar watching the Bison men playing against a Bobby Knight's coached team and taking them to the final buzzer?

Trimmy
11-19-2006, 11:46 PM
No, I didn't.

It's really amazing what has happened during this transitional "pergatory" (as McFeely put it). Not just football, but basketball too. This transitional period could have been real setbacks to the program. But, instead, our fan base has been energized and extended.

I'm glad you had fun at BWW North. I bet you would have enjoyed Joe's Bar and Grill too. They had a private room for Team Makers, about 8 big TV's going. It's nice to see all these options. I haven't heard how the OB was yet.

99Bison
11-20-2006, 01:14 AM
OB was alright, the Sports Zone was a little small so there wasn't anywhere to sit (but everyone there was for the game)... However, they had it on in the regular Bar as well and was pretty good in there, just not bison fans only. There was a gathering of the 78-81 fb teams there I think though watching it...

The coolest part is that they started playing football games from 78-81 on the TV after the bb game was over.