PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Game...state of the team.

bisonhusker
11-24-2006, 04:31 PM
The atmosphere for the Furman game was pretty sweet. The crowd gave the team the energy they needed late in the game. far too many turnovers, but things are being worked on. Only two shots from the bench during the entire game....zero points. Lo Riley gave great energy as did Pennick. Josh vaughn needs to be more confident and agressive and turn his season ON. He has the ability. Sussenguth is back now after the suspension...but the team prefers to go small instead of bringing in Sam or Lunde (who is healthy) and put Winks at the 4 as he can rebound as good as anyone. Highlight of the game against Furman was watching Woodside's dad get into the official. Oh, and he was correct. Same brutal official was calling everything on Woody. The bench will be addressed and needs to provide a spark when the starters needs a break or are in foul trouble.

Regarding Green Bay: They are very well coach team by a cocky coach and the team reflects it. They are physical and probably better than Furman. Better than their record reflects. This is a big game. We recruit the same region they do. If you are in town, this will be a big game to attend. Big game for Mike Nelson (Wisconsin kid). We owe them for the win we gave them last year after a HUGE lead.

Get out there and support the Bison.

bisonhusker
11-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Huskers by 14 over Colorado today.

Bisonguy
11-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Are free throws being worked on?

bisonhusker
11-24-2006, 04:46 PM
No, Timmy doesn't believe they are important......Yes. Young team, under pressure. They will make them. They worked on them a ton last week after Tim watched the women miss so many. Just a tough run at the line. They are about 74% for the season from what I remember.

tcbison
11-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Are free throws being worked on?

It is like they changed something at the BSA, neither teams are hitting free throws at home.

Trimmy
11-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Hey, was that guy who was yelling at "Baldy" about the charge Woodside's Dad? I was a few rows behind him. You're right, that was good.

Snoop-a-Loop
11-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Woody's dad was all over the officials.....he even went down by the court to yell at the ref.....it actually kind of got me pumped up.

lakesbison
11-25-2006, 04:40 PM
ricky bobby..u heckle like a 3 yr old girl!!!