PDA

View Full Version : Forum Basketball coverage.....

WYOBISONMAN
12-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Given that the biggest home game in recent history is just two days away, I think that the Forum coverage of Bison Baksetball has been pretty anemic. I would think that we would be worth an article every day to really cover what is going to be a huge game. A game that could have tremendous importance in NDSU gaining a NIT berth. Come on Fargo Forum........get with it!!! :-/

SDbison
12-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Given that the biggest home game in recent history is just two days away, I think that the Forum coverage of Bison Baksetball has been pretty anemic. *I would think that we would be worth an article every day to really cover what is going to be a huge game. *A game that could have tremendous importance in NDSU gaining a NIT berth. *Come on Fargo Forum........get with it!!! :-/
And a few more articles might help get people interested enough to purchase tickets :o

lakesbison
12-08-2006, 03:22 AM
talked to some people in athletic dept at teammakers today.

obviously wont say names.

but they are VERY disappointed in the newspaper this year so far.

said "compare Fargo to Madison and Lincoln and Ft Collins, Billings.

There is a PAGE , a whole page dedicated to the local college sports teams EVERYDAY!!!

whether it's football, basektball, volleyball, wrestling, baseball.. etc.

How can we at bisonville find information about NDSU every single day, and the FORUM cant?

Fargo needs to step up, else coaches might see this as a sign of "oh well. fargo just isnt going to grow with NDSU"

etc..

TheDoctor
12-08-2006, 05:46 AM
I agree, the job has gotten bigger than just Kopack and McNegative! They need more! I think like the City, the Forum isn't quite even sold on basketball yet. :-/

bisonhusker
12-08-2006, 02:44 PM
We can only wish that Fargo would cover the Bison like Lincoln covers the Huskers. That is a dream. You know everything about everyone. At teammakers, someone asked Miles about the TV coverage...Miles says something like..."TV coverage? We are just trying to get the Forum to our games." I thought it was pretty funny. Any predictions on the game? I am expecting a breakout game from Zo Riley. Obviously a breakout game does not mean he will score 20, but he will play some defense and quite simply has athleticism that nobody else has. I expect the biggest block in BSA history. He is gaining confidence. He had two plays against Marquette that were unreal. We have enough scorers, he can do the little things.