PDA

View Full Version : LakesBison's Sign for Bob Huggins:

lakesbison
12-08-2006, 03:59 AM
Do you guys mind making a few extra SIGNS like this in case mine gets confiscated!!!

* * Bob Huggins* *
* * BAL: * .28 * * * *
* * GRAD: * .28 **
* * Rate *

OR... just a Cinncinatti Tshirt with a Puke Stain on it????

So *help me out with a few extra signs, im sitting right next to HUGGY BEAR!!!

GO BISON!!! *

P.s * *

KingslyZissou
12-08-2006, 04:43 PM
wow. put that to bed....its tired.

lakesbison
12-08-2006, 04:50 PM
ha ha.. just trying to mix it up..

I wish I could honestly think up something better.. hoping for insight.

but, im sitting right behind him at the game.. so i doubt i need a sign.

good luck KINGSLY!

I hope you bring some K State Coed's up!!! cheeerleaders maybe??

last time I was at a Kansas-K State bball game.. i didnt watch the game much ;)

KingslyZissou
12-08-2006, 05:37 PM
actually...its not a bad idea... i have tickets behind him in manhattan, and let me tell you...youre in for a treat.....he will YELL like youve never heard before.

good luck to you too...

our coeds are none to appealing. cheerleader wise......our other little dancer type spandex ones are the hotties.... :o

KingslyZissou
12-08-2006, 06:04 PM
you guys have no juniors or seniors? WTF?

IowaBison
12-08-2006, 06:10 PM
we have one senior.

andre smith.

IowaBisonToo
12-08-2006, 06:43 PM
you guys have no juniors or seniors? WTF?
Just think of the potential in two years when they're seniors and NDSU is eligible for the Big Dance - which by the way is the first year in our new conference home (Mid-Con).

Gamehunter
12-08-2006, 07:11 PM
I am pretty sure we are playing in the mid-con next year.

rabidrabbit
12-08-2006, 07:35 PM

Yes, just not eligible for the post season tourney, or the auto-bid. (Because still in transition) :'(

KingslyZissou
12-08-2006, 08:04 PM
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/KingslyZissou/copflash.gif

bisonhusker
12-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Lakes....how about......"You can't spell sucks without KSU"

Someone better be in Huggy's ear the entire game. This is the students job. Some of us have to pretend to be mature.
"Hey Huggy, what is the legal limit in Manhatten?" "What is the GPA at KSU?"
"Take a cab.....clap clap clap clap clap.....Take a cab.....clap clap clap clap clap."
Regardless, this should be the most fun the students could EVER have with an opposing coach. Unless you are telling a certain UND coach to pull up his pants......

TheDoctor
12-08-2006, 09:32 PM

Yes, just not eligible for the post season tourney, or the auto-bid. *(Because still in transition) *:'(

BUT we are eligble for the NIT autobid if we win the regular season. :D

KingslyZissou
12-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Lakes....how about......"You can't spell sucks without KSU"

Someone better be in Huggy's ear the entire game. This is the students job. Some of us have to pretend to be mature.
"Hey Huggy, what is the legal limit in Manhatten?" "What is the GPA at KSU?"
"Take a cab.....clap clap clap clap clap.....Take a cab.....clap clap clap clap clap."
Regardless, this should be the most fun the students could EVER have with an opposing coach. Unless you are telling a certain UND coach to pull up his pants......

:'( facemask call back in '74

Mr._Burgundy
12-09-2006, 01:25 PM
From the desk of Ron Burgundy......"It is gameday." It really doesn't matter if K-State was Crookston Tech at this point, the Bison are ready to roll up the kittie kats tonight. I feel bad for the Radisson. Not sure if they have enough beer to keep Huggy happy after this loss. It may sting....."How the hell did we agree to come to Fargo to play these guys......another Bud heavy please." Radisson staff..."Do you have a taxi coach?" "Shut it, I am staying here."
Sidenote: Ron Burgundy was having some password issues, so Mr. Burgundy is the new and improved version.

Gully
12-09-2006, 01:32 PM
From the desk of Ron Burgundy......"It is gameday." *It really doesn't matter if K-State was Crookston Tech at this point, the Bison are ready to roll up the kittie kats tonight. *I feel bad for the Radisson. *Not sure if they have enough beer to keep Huggy happy after this loss. *It may sting....."How the hell did we agree to come to Fargo to play these guys......another Bud heavy please." * *Radisson staff..."Do you have a taxi coach?" *"Shut it, I am staying here."
Sidenote: Ron Burgundy was having some password issues, so Mr. Burgundy is the new and improved version. *

How many logins do you have now?

Mr._Burgundy
12-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Two. My fault, I just couldn't get the other one to work. So I changed it to Mr. Burgundy.