PDA

View Full Version : Where is Kstate Pregame Party?

lakesbison
12-08-2006, 04:06 AM
THIS IS GOING TO BE A SCIENTIFIC POLL PEOPLE!!!

Please respect the Poll!!

LakesBison and friends and AMAZINGLY HOT WOMEN will show up at the winning %!!!

p.s I have invited Ashley Chandler to join me in this event.

p.s.s She just doesn't know it yet.

TheDoctor
12-08-2006, 06:00 AM
THIS IS GOING TO BE A SCIENTIFIC POLL PEOPLE!!!

Please respect the Poll!!

LakesBison and friends and AMAZINGLY HOT WOMEN will show up at the winning %!!!

p.s *I have invited Ashley Chandler to join me in this event.

p.s.s *She just doesn't know it yet.

I think I am going to go to the Turf so I voted for Labbys! j/k I'd actually like to meet you Lakes, I am sure I have seen you at the TeamMakers luncheon. Were you with the guy who showed Lynn the message on your phone last week that said Munson had resigned? There were some younger guys sitting in the back with Bartley.

NDSUFREAK10
12-08-2006, 12:53 PM
SOUTHEAST LOT!!

bisonhusker
12-08-2006, 02:39 PM
Bisonhusker, Esquire, Ron Burgundy and Ricky Bobby will be at Wild Wings North before the game.

lakesbison
12-08-2006, 03:21 PM
yea b1ison. thats me.

so esquire, bisonhusker obvously skewed this poll!!!!

u sabatogers!!!

there must be hot chicks at BW3... huh

BisonCardinal
12-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Lakes, why did you change your avatar? :-?

TheDoctor
12-08-2006, 03:41 PM
yea b1ison. thats me.

so esquire, bisonhusker obvously skewed this poll!!!!

u sabatogers!!!

there must be hot chicks at BW3... huh

That was actually you who showed her the phone??? Funny, I was sitting right next to her.

lakesbison
12-08-2006, 04:21 PM
B.Cardinal. sorry. If I am gonna marry Ashley Chandler , I cant have a pic of a lady with 38 Double E's.

ha ha..

www.hawt.net <<<< all you can handle there.... my fav site after bisonville

ccrider
12-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Bisonhusker, Esquire, Ron Burgundy and Ricky Bobby will be at Wild Wings North before the game. *

Perfect.....4 fat old guys hitting on young hot chicks....what a sight !!

SDbison
12-08-2006, 06:15 PM
I plan to meet TransAmBison, Bisonguy and others at the Turf around 2PM on Saturday. Maybe we could all meet there and then go to Wild Wings a few hours before game time.
Any ideas on a destination for the post game party? [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

bisonhusker
12-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Ricky Bobby just called and told me that he will punch "Notorious" right in the face for calling him fat. Wild Wings might REALLY be fun. This game can't come soon enough. When does Huggy Bear and the thugs come to Fargo? Seriously, how does he recruit to "Manhappenin" Kansas?

Esquire
12-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Actually the chicks dig fat semi-balding guys.

Notorious -- Bison Husker & Ron Burgundy, and about FIVE others, are wound up tight trying to figure out who you are....loving it!!

Half my fasination with the is board is trying figure out who each one of your are. Keep up the good work Notorious.

Bisonfreak
12-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Bisonhusker, Esquire, Ron Burgundy and Ricky Bobby will be at Wild Wings North before the game. *

Only thing that could be worse is a fat young guy who worships UND!!! *Notorious - I think I know who you are!!!! *Old Fat guys from SU can get young hotties!!!! *Better stick to your sue board! GO BISON!!!!!!!

ccrider
12-08-2006, 09:21 PM

Only thing that could be worse is a fat young guy who worships UND!!! *Notorious - I think I know who you are!!!! *Old Fat guys from SU can get young hotties!!!! *Better stick to your sue board! *GO BISON!!!!!!!

Feel free to out me.......I will tell you that I think UND and Grand Forks suck, like most on this board.

ccrider
12-08-2006, 09:35 PM
By the way, I will be at BWW tomorrow night and plan on getting "tanked". Also, I think I know who Ricky, Ron, Esquire, Bisonhusker, and BisonFreak are......does one of you wear a puffy, pirate looking shirt ?

sambini
12-08-2006, 10:24 PM
hmmm Seinfeld does...........

NDSUFREAK10
12-08-2006, 10:41 PM
"Who doesn't like a junior mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint, IT'S DELICIOUS!"
"I know.."
"It's very refreshing."

I just had to do that.

Junior
12-08-2006, 11:00 PM
By the way, I will be at BWW tomorrow night and plan on getting "tanked".

"FRANK THE TANK!"
"FRANK THE TANK!"
"FRANK THE TANK!"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TheDoctor
12-09-2006, 05:58 AM
Either Labbys or BW3s after the game. I think I'll wear my sweet NDSU hockey jersey. Don't ask! Just check it out, I get compliments on it all the time! :D

lakesbison
12-09-2006, 03:59 PM
hey notorious.. I hope you bring your buddy Eddy Schultz. so I can throw a whiskey bottle at him from 5 feet away instead of the 25 rows at Dacotah field when I was 5.

hehe