PDA

View Full Version : K-State-ND State ~last 2 minutes video

norm4life
12-10-2006, 06:03 AM
8+ minutes of video covering about the last 2 minutes of the game posted on youtube.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0ROHdK3kAhI

Bisonguy
12-10-2006, 06:12 AM
Interesting that the announces said the BSA was one of the most hostile environments that KSU would play in this year.

Good job Bison fans!!

No_Skill
12-10-2006, 03:11 PM
I love YouTube. Thanks for the link norm!

2006gwfcchamps
12-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Well, if for anything, we need a new arena for better TV angles.

No_Skill
12-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Yeah no kidding. Some dude's head was in the frame for the last 5 minutes.

jzillmer
12-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Did anybody notice the title of the video?

"Kansas State Beats North Dakota State.
08:15
KSU scores the biggest OOC win for the big 12 in this young season" :o

Somehow I just don't think there are very many people anywhere who would agree with that. I mean come on that title obviously has to go to the Texas Tech win over us, then the 2nd biggest win would be a toss up between the Kansas Florida game and this one. *;D :D ;)

chuckles
12-10-2006, 06:01 PM
The shot of the student sections about 10 seconds into the video is priceless

TheDoctor
12-10-2006, 06:06 PM
The shot of the student sections about 10 seconds into the video is priceless

++++++++++++++++yep yep

TheDoctor
12-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Thanks to YouTube, I have had a chance to watch it 3 times. I am officially changing my position. The defender did not put his arms straight up in the air, he jumped out and made contact, thus I say 3 foul shots.

2006gwfcchamps
12-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Did anyone notice how guilty he looked after the play?

He had that look like "I could've just cost the team the win" on his face.

TheDoctor
12-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Did anyone notice how guilty he looked after the play?

He had that look like "I could've just cost the team the win" on his face.

+++++++ ;) SO TRUE!

kchats
12-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Sure looked like a foul to me. Yeah the guys standing in front of the camera made the TV angles tought to watch. I don't know about you guys but I would love to sign K-State up for another 2 for 1 if Huggins would agree to it. That looked like a great game to be at.

SirHinn
12-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Sure looked like a foul to me. *Yeah the guys standing in front of the camera made the TV angles tought to watch. *I don't know about you guys but I would love to sign K-State up for another 2 for 1 if Huggins would agree to it. *That looked like a great game to be at.

Just bare in mind this will be the weakest Kansas State team you will ever see. Huggins did not get get the top recruits his first year like he's getting next year. He had a good solid recruiting class but he has the number 1 recruiting class in the country coming in next year and his teams will be drastically better. It won't suprize me come next year when they are right there with KU. These won't be the rejected Jayhawks players anymore like in years past. I agree though it would still be fun for NDSU to play them again though.

No_Skill
12-11-2006, 02:39 AM
Sure looked like a foul to me. *Yeah the guys standing in front of the camera made the TV angles tought to watch. *I don't know about you guys but I would love to sign K-State up for another 2 for 1 if Huggins would agree to it. *That looked like a great game to be at.

Just bare in mind this will be the weakest Kansas State team you will ever see. *Huggins did not get get the top recruits his first year like he's getting next year. *He had a good solid recruiting class but he has the number 1 recruiting class in the country coming in next year and his teams will be drastically better. *It won't suprize me come next year when they are right there with KU. *These won't be the rejected Jayhawks players anymore like in years past. *I agree though it would still be fun for NDSU to play them again though.

Who's to say that NDSU won't be able to recruit and stay right there with them? We are getting a taste of big time B-Ball, and we likey.

bisonhusker
12-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Guys.....that was our chance at K-State. They are going BIGTIME with their recruits that they have coming in. Not sure what Huggy Bear does, but he lands the studs. He has Walker coming in this week, and his 2007 class is #1 in the NATION. Not #1 in the mid-con or anything....he is one of the top recruiters in the country. Not to say we can't play with anyone in the nation, as we have proven that....but K-State will be very different in the very near future. Should be a fun team to watch. I was very impressed with how Huggy worked the refs....and he got the call he wanted/needed.....which is still the worst call in the history of organized sports. We had 3 recruits at the game. They had to enjoy it. Who didn't????

lakesbison
12-11-2006, 04:20 PM
I agree with Bison Husker.

Thats 4 losses by NDSU athletics that we will look back at and say...

MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Minnesota Fball.... just a SHAME!!

Minnesota Bball 06... worse minn hoops team in 60 years.

Tex Tech 06... we had a chance to steal that at the end!! argh

K State bball 06 ... JOBBED plain and simple...

roadwarrior
12-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Yes we have lost some close games. One play here, one play there. You could find 100 things that if they had gone the other way, we would have won the game. This is always the case when you lose a close game. You cannot always look at the last play that might have changed the outcome. Officials are a part of the game. Always have been. They are a part of what you need to overcome to win.

We were fortunate as basketball fans to witness what we saw on saturday night. It was a great college basketball game with an atmosphere as good as it gets. Yes, I am disappointed that we lost the game, but there are many more games to come that we need to focus on now.

GO BISON!

Bison7925
12-11-2006, 09:17 PM
My feelings exactly

Ivy
12-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Yes we have lost some close games. *One play here, one play there. *You could find 100 things that if they had gone the other way, we would have won the game. *This is always the case when you lose a close game. *You cannot always look at the last play that might have changed the outcome. *Officials are a part of the game. *Always have been. *They are a part of what you need to overcome to win.

We were fortunate as basketball fans to witness what we saw on saturday night. *It was a great college basketball game with an atmosphere as good as it gets. *Yes, I am disappointed that we lost the game, but there are many more games to come that we need to focus on now.

GO BISON!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

TheDoctor
12-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Yes we have lost some close games. *One play here, one play there. *You could find 100 things that if they had gone the other way, we would have won the game. *This is always the case when you lose a close game. *You cannot always look at the last play that might have changed the outcome. *Officials are a part of the game. *Always have been. *They are a part of what you need to overcome to win.

We were fortunate as basketball fans to witness what we saw on saturday night. *It was a great college basketball game with an atmosphere as good as it gets. *Yes, I am disappointed that we lost the game, but there are many more games to come that we need to focus on now.

GO BISON!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

lakesbison
12-12-2006, 04:17 PM
YEA> Im a big WHAT IF guy..

Im just saying.. my god!! if we pull out 3 outta 4 of those, imagine how much MORE publicity and exposure our program gets!!!

How many times have you guys watched that Video???

Im in yellow on baseline corner, waving my arms at that wide open 3point K State hit's.

pretty funny stuff.

Jdubs21
12-12-2006, 06:43 PM
we also gotta realize that we are young and are still learning how to finish...i will bet my right arm that the next few years we will get better and better and those 3 or 4 point wins will be in our favor not for the opposition...i mean we made a couple dumb mistakes BEFORE the last second foul on woody that cost us the game....how about the 2 offensive rebounds they had in the last minute or so that they scored 3 pointers on...take away those 6 points and sstupid mental mistakes and that is our W...but give them another year to mature and its our ball game

NDSUFREAK10
12-12-2006, 07:56 PM
"This may be the most hostile enviroment they will play in this year"
I loved that quote right ther 8-)