PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to NDSU Students

lakesbison
12-14-2006, 02:51 AM
BRAVO!! *I love your passion, and I loved the way you cheered sat night.

Like Ricky Bobby said in a diff post, *I think alot of "older" people got a taste of BIG TIME division 1 atmospheres inside a heated basketball game and they came away "uneasy"

they didn't know how to react, they didnt know what's right and what's wrong to do at an event like this.

It was like they were out of their smalltown element for the first time in thier life.

THEREFORE i SAY *HELL YEA!!!

NDSU has a following of an area of more than 200,000-300,000 people (if you include, FM area, DLakes, Ffalls, Breck-Wahp, Valley city, Jamestown, etc)

NDSU's events are going to be ATTENDED by passionate people from here on out, people who care, people who DONATE, people who have loved ones playing for NDSU and have played for them themselves!!!!

SO ADAPT folks, ADAPT and get used to it, or break ur ankle falling off the bandwagon!!!

STUDENTS--- I IMPLORE YOU TO KEEP YOUR RABID PACE !!!

Maybe we can get some life into them there old timers after all!!!

GO BISON!!!

sambini
12-14-2006, 03:52 AM
Very well said Lakes . And you need to have Simmers put you on the TEAMMAKER FUND DRIVE in 2007. And students hats off to you folks. KEEP IT GOING ROCK THE BSA.

99Bison
12-14-2006, 05:08 AM
Go lakes!!! +++++++++++++ +++++++++++

ccrider
12-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Oh, so now everybody is going to start liking "Lakes". I'll have to take a couple days to think on that.

Tank you for your support.

TheDoctor
12-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Oh, so now everybody is going to start liking "Lakes". *I'll have to take a couple days to think on that.

Tank you for your support.

I am going to need more than a couple weeks to swallow that LARGE pill! ;D ;D ;D ;D

lakesbison
12-15-2006, 03:14 AM
ha ha.

Someone can nominate me to Simmers!!

Hell, I want IRV"S job!!!

thanks notoriuos and B1son!!!! ill take that as a compliment.

but seriously... the fans of NDSU need to wake up and feel the fever!!

Everyone should be passionate and loud, cuz this is amazing !!!!!!