PDA

View Full Version : Idaho....

Mr._Burgundy
12-15-2006, 10:19 PM
I have been waiting all week for someone to look forward to another game.....tomorrow in the next game. You gonna be there? Don't be a front runner....I only go to K-State type guy. You better show the support all the time. Go watch the best team we have ever had.

Stay Classy San Diego

roadwarrior
12-15-2006, 10:22 PM
I've got my ticket and I will be there in the front row as usual!

TheBisonator
12-15-2006, 10:24 PM
I won't be back in Fargo until January 8. Next game I'll be seeing is SDSU. :'(

roadwarrior
12-15-2006, 11:56 PM
We dont play SDSU at home until Feb 24th.

TheBisonator
12-16-2006, 12:03 AM

I mean the Mary game on 1/16, sorry.

I won't be seeing the VCSU game on 1/9, though. It's NAIA. I refuse to see that game on principle.

02Bison
12-16-2006, 01:38 AM

I won't be seeing the VCSU game on 1/9, though. It's NAIA. I refuse to see that game on principle.

What about the principle of supporting the Bison no matter who they are playing? :o

TheBisonator
12-16-2006, 02:02 AM

What about the principle of supporting the Bison no matter who they are playing? *:o

Because the basketball team of the flagship Division I university in North Dakota should NEVER be playing NAIA teams (let alone two of them) in the regular season. Exhibitions are fine; I would watch them play VCSU in an exhibition. I'd be at that game cheering the Bison on. But the fact that we're playing an NAIA team (and a crappy one at that) on the same court in a game that counts towards Division I regular season standings and stats makes me cringe inside.

02Bison
12-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Support the Bison even when they play VCSU Bisonator! The Bison are being nice to other schools in the state, something that can't be said for some other school in this state. Its just one game and the players deserve your unconditional support. They don't make the schedule, but they go out there and battle their butts off showing their Bison pride every practice and every game. It isn't about who the Bison are playing. Its about the Bison. Seems some here always forget that in their cheering, etc. The Bison B-Ball team could use you as part of their sixth man every game! GO BISON!

westriverbison
12-16-2006, 02:37 PM
These games will give the bench some quality minutes. Should build their confidence and make them more valuble in the future. Texas Tech, KState, Wisconsin, Marquette all had the same thoughts when scheduling the Bison. it just didn't work out as planned for them. ;D

Mr._Burgundy
12-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Bisonator...you should ask Coach Miles how easy it is to fill a schedule. Relax. Next year you can just punch in a conference schedule and it becomes alot easier.

kchats
12-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Currently I will not be able to listen to the game via Bison Zone on In-Forum because the link that says listen to the game is not available. All of you out of staters that rely on the Bison Zone WDAY internet feed please check and see if you can listen to the game. The link is missing on the Bison Zone Home Page. It is better to get them working to fix it now than it will be at the start of the game when you try to listen and can't because their isn't a link available. Check the Bison Zone Home Page and if it is missing on your page contact them and let's get it fixed. We pay for this service and they need to provide it.

SDbison
12-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Currently I will not be able to listen to the game via Bison Zone on In-Forum because the link that says listen to the game is not available. *All of you out of staters that rely on the Bison Zone WDAY internet feed please check and see if you can listen to the game. *The link is missing on the Bison Zone Home Page. *It is better to get them working to fix it now than it will be at the start of the game when you try to listen and can't because their isn't a link available. *Check the Bison Zone Home Page and if it is missing on your page contact them and let's get it fixed. *We pay for this service and they need to provide it.
KC, I currently have a link to purchase a VIP pass (as the last one I had expired) but there is no schedule of events showing. Is that the problem? I believe in the past regardless if you had a pass or not you could see the upcoming events. Let me know if this is the problem and I will also write them. I was planning on purchasing a pass today for tonights game. If not hope to catch the game on ThunderRadio.

Gamehunter
12-16-2006, 05:36 PM
wohhh, hold the phone guys. Isn't this topic about Idaho or did we already play the game?

As far as Idaho, I think we will see alot of bench minutes and probably more than usual contribution on the offensive end as Idaho hasn't had a good defensive presence this year.

A good question to ask would be if the Bison will break the century mark? They scored 91 opening game of the season and the offense has came a long ways since then but maybe Idaho has improved on defense as well. Will the Bison defense step up? Idaho scored a season high 76 on us last meeting.

kchats
12-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Currently I will not be able to listen to the game via Bison Zone on In-Forum because the link that says listen to the game is not available. *All of you out of staters that rely on the Bison Zone WDAY internet feed please check and see if you can listen to the game. *The link is missing on the Bison Zone Home Page. *It is better to get them working to fix it now than it will be at the start of the game when you try to listen and can't because their isn't a link available. *Check the Bison Zone Home Page and if it is missing on your page contact them and let's get it fixed. *We pay for this service and they need to provide it.
KC, I currently have a link to purchase a VIP pass (as the last one I had expired) but there is no schedule of events showing. *Is that the problem? *I believe in the past regardless if you had a pass or not you could see the upcoming events. *Let me know if this is the problem and I will also write them. *I was planning on purchasing a pass today for tonights game. *If not hope to catch the game on ThunderRadio. *

I don't believe that is my problem. I purchased a season pass at the start of the season after the radio contract situation got solved. I should be good until the start of next season. I did email them to ask if that was my problem but I don't believe it is.

kchats
12-17-2006, 02:31 AM
When I came in from working on my house the link to listen to the game was up and ready to go. Replacing some rotten trim boards and caulking so I can paint next spring or this winter on nice days. We had beautiful weather today about 70 degrees.

Listened to the game and watched the All Access webcast. Bison looked very good and in control all game long. Woodside is a stud. It was good to see the bench step up with good efforts defensively and offensively.

On another note, the All Access webcast has much better camera angles than what the Fox broadcast had for the K-State game. There were no heads in the way. I enjoyed the additional graphics provided by the broadcast as well. They still need to add the score and clock on the broadcast so you can see it while watching full screen.

Trimmy
12-17-2006, 06:55 AM
I've got my ticket and I will be there in the front row as usual!

Is the front row really the second row? I don't think I noticed anyone sitting on what is technically the first row (on the East side), seems like that would be pretty annoying to look over the press and all the people walking by. But, maybe not, just curious.

roadwarrior
12-17-2006, 07:54 AM
The front row is the front row. My feet are on the tartan floor. I am past press row on the south end, and yeah its a pain in the rear seeing through those guys.

Gully
12-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Road, I think I saw you on the webcast..assuming you're sitting on the side opposite the players??? The webcast sure is nice to watch....too bad they can't work something out to pipe in WDAY radio along with it....that would be almost better than TV with shitty announcers that can't pronounce Bison like we do.

WePharm
12-17-2006, 03:31 PM
For us tech challenged what's the address for the webcast site? Can I get all future SU bb g games there?

BisBison
12-17-2006, 03:39 PM
TV coverage for the game out west here was ok last night. KFYR had a nice segment with several clips. KX barely mentioned the score and then the headline was DI-AA basketball >:( >:(. I guess I'll have to educate them about that again :-? The trib did it's usual, just the box score tucked neatly away in an inconspicous spot on page 5 or somewhere. Big article on the sue's lawsuit w/ the NCAA and the Grand Valley St D-II championship game *:-? like anyone out here cared about that game. Oh well, the education effort continues.

kchats
12-17-2006, 03:52 PM
For us tech challenged what's the address for the webcast site? Can I get all future SU bb g games there?

www.GoBison.com

When there click on All Access in the upper right side of the page. You must sign up and pay to be able to watch. All home games are broadcast on the site. You may be able to see what the upcoming games are when paying.

WePharm
12-17-2006, 04:19 PM
Thanks KC, I tried that site last nite and when I got to the page for the credit card info the page was half blanked out. Not sure what the problem was. Was just on the Colorado State athletics website. Looks like they have free webcast of their games. I plan on checking it out on Monday nite. By the way csu has 3 7 footers and are 7-2. They beat kansas state by 1 at Fort Collins.

TaTonka_31
12-17-2006, 04:37 PM
I have been looking on the CSU site and could not find any mention of a webcast. *Could you provide a like if you find it WePharm? *Thanks

WePharm
12-17-2006, 05:38 PM
I looked at this site:

http://csurams.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/csu-m-baskbl-sched.html

there is a tab to click on "game tracker" when it comes up it plays a demo video. I could be mistaken and it's just an audio site.

TaTonka_31
12-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the tip. I hope it is a webcast of the game. Looks like it might be.