PDA

View Full Version : ISU vs OSU (ohio)

NDSUFREAK10
12-20-2006, 01:08 AM
Iowa State is down only 6 so far against Ohio State. 1st half

TaTonka_31
12-20-2006, 03:34 AM
I watched this game on ESPN Full Court. ISU hung with them until about 5 minutes left in the second half. Very impressive showing by ISU. We are going to have to have our A game to beat them in Ames. They have some very good athletes.

Gamehunter
12-20-2006, 03:37 AM
Greg Oden from OSU is a beast :o
I bet his freshman year is his last.

jzillmer
12-20-2006, 04:21 AM
Greg Oden from OSU is a beast *:o
I bet his freshman year is his last.

That goes without saying. The only reason that Oden is playing college ball for even 1 year is the NBA's new age requirment. That's alright though there's nothing wrong with making these guys play real basketball for a year before they go get the big bucks in the NBA.

Besides that I think in the long run this rule with help all of the "midmajor" schools chances come march since their rosters won't be polluted with all the 1yr and done guys, but then again Carmello only needed one year.

Jdubs21
12-20-2006, 05:04 PM
we have a really good shot against ISU...i have watched them 3 times now and they realy dont impress me, they are young and and make alot of dumb mistakes, and yes they did keep up with OSU but they are a streaky team, they are a hot and cold team....they either shoot the lights outta the place or really struggle with their shooting, but that has improved with greg odens return...jizz of it is we can play with anyone and this could be a W for the Herd when we square off against ISU