PDA

View Full Version : Iowa State= Must Win for respect

lakesbison
12-26-2006, 01:21 PM
In my opinion, I think Iowa State is a MUST WIN!

If ncaa followers around the country and mid continent followers are going to take NDSU seriously this year and not POO POO our close losses, we need to come out and DOMINATE a down Iowa State team.

Over the holiday's, I've seen people mention around the area. "oh yea, the Bison been playing good, but they still are losing those games"

I think Iowa State puts a feather in our cap and really sets the tone for the rest of the season.

There shouldn't be a LOSS after Iowa State if we want to be taken seriously into NIT talks and talks of a successful season.

Can't wait for March Madness 09!

Mr._Bill
12-26-2006, 01:51 PM
I agree, IA St. is a must win for respect this season. I don't think however, that the bison can run the table with the rest of their schedule. It is possible, but more likely that we would drop a few games on the road. I hope not, but running the table is easier said than done.

Coach_W
12-26-2006, 02:01 PM
I think SU can beat Iowa State. I doubt they'll "dominate" them on their own floor. Mac does a great job of game preperation and if there is one game he doesn't want to lose, besides the N. Iowa game he already lost, its to NDSU.

His guys will be ready for this one, no doubt. ;)

WYOBISONMAN
12-28-2006, 12:17 PM
I think that you hit it right on the head Lakes........I agree.

SDbison
12-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Lakes, are you going to Ames to cheer on the Bison against Iowa State? *There are about 25 Bison fans with connections to this message board getting together in Ames before the game. *Should be a great time!

lakesbison
12-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Dam. I can't, I really want to!!

We are having a BISON party on the ICE at Ottertail Lake though!!!

should be a great time!!

silkamilkamonico
12-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Ouch.

A must win vs. Iowa St.. That's a huge mountain to climb.

Although it's possible we can beat them, I wouldn't determine the success of the rest of the season on it. Iowa St. is still a major school and we're a mid major.

We will still not be expected to win against them.

NDSUFREAK10
12-29-2006, 08:59 PM
But we SHOULD.

SDbison
12-29-2006, 10:06 PM

should be a great time!!
Be careful out there Lakes. Just read in the Forum about a 22 year old that fell in while ice fishing. Lucky he was within shouting range of others This mild winter makes the ice dangerous.

TheDoctor
12-30-2006, 07:25 AM

should be a great time!!
Be careful out there Lakes. *Just read in the Forum about a 22 year old that fell in while ice fishing. *Lucky he was within shouting range of others * This mild winter makes the ice dangerous. * *

Don't think you have to worry about Lakes being within shouting range of others. *Hes always shouting and were always hearing! * ;D *;D *;D * ;D * ;D

lakesbison
12-30-2006, 04:02 PM
HELL YA YOU BETTER LISTEN!! ha ha

anyways, should be a fun day, i'm praying for a bison victory.

Dam boys we need this win BAD!!!

ccrider
12-30-2006, 05:49 PM
I read this thread incorrectly and thought it said, "within shooting range of lakes..."

That's scary....

L.H.O
Past President
Texas School Book Depository