PDA

View Full Version : Iowa St Game DVD Available

Hammersmith
01-03-2007, 07:49 PM
I realize that I'm in a legal grey area, but I've got the game ready to burn to DVD. If anyone wants one, let me know. If you're satisfied with just the disc and a jewel case, I'll send it out gratis; just think of it as a New Year's present to the Bisonville Nation. If you want it in a DVD case with a cover, I'll probably charge a buck or two for the cost of the case and the glossy paper. I'm kinda hoping everyone chooses the first option since I haven't started on the cover yet. Don't let that stop you, however. If you have quality questions, maybe B1SON will post and let you know what he thinks since he got a copy of the Gopher basketball game a few weeks back.

Either post here or send me a PM if you're interested.

Tony, if you're uncomfortable with this, please delete the thread with my apologies.

TheDoctor
01-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Hammersmith is the man! He broke it up by chapter and even made me a cool DVD cover with the logo, a pic of Woddy I thibk and the starting lineups of each team. It looked totally prefessional. He even delivered it to me. I would definitely LOVE a copy. Thanks buddy! :D

NDSUFREAK10
01-03-2007, 10:10 PM
ummmm...i'll pass on the DVD?

newagebison
01-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Maybe someone on here can clariy the NCAA rules. Not sure but selling something with a current athletes picture is a NCAA rule breaker. I would hate to see Woody in hot water. Besides, I would assume you are treading on some copyright laws too. Don't mean to crash the party. Anyone else have some input?

TheDoctor
01-03-2007, 11:03 PM
He gave it to me as a present. *I paid NOTHING for it.

My bad- it has no ones face on it. It is the chest from the gobison websight with BISON written across it.