westriverbison
01-28-2007, 05:40 PM
http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=173#S=173&F=2671&T=37397
WAexile

User Rating *3.0/5 this site
1708 posts this site
Posted on 1/28/2007 11:49 AM * *Nominate Post | Report Post

Re: Students, Thank You

Echo all that, but I hope it woun't sound sniping if I say that this is the old tradition coming back. *Students used to do all that. *The noise level used to be amazing all the time.

And here is a key: this "take the fans out of the game" crap. *No, no, no - fans should get louder when the team is doing badly and needs our support. *I've seen games in a number of places, but that is what I always look for - are the fans there to be entertained or to participate! *On the radio now, I'm hearing the fans bark loud when the team has suffered some losses and is coming up the floor with the ball. *And that's the way it should be.

BTW, I was at N.Dakota for that game and the crowd was mad angry when the team needed a boost. *I dang near felt unsafe walking out of there with my purple shirt at the end of the game.
But really nice to hear the roar on the radio on Saturday. *Nice.

My KSU Basketball page including where to listen to the game.

rate this post * * * Reply | Quote

TheDoctor
01-28-2007, 05:48 PM
http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=173#S=173&F=2671&T=37397
WAexile

User Rating *3.0/5 this site
1708 posts this site
Posted on 1/28/2007 11:49 AM * *Nominate Post | Report Post

Re: Students, Thank You

Echo all that, but I hope it woun't sound sniping if I say that this is the old tradition coming back. *Students used to do all that. *The noise level used to be amazing all the time.

And here is a key: this "take the fans out of the game" crap. *No, no, no - fans should get louder when the team is doing badly and needs our support. *I've seen games in a number of places, but that is what I always look for - are the fans there to be entertained or to participate! *On the radio now, I'm hearing the fans bark loud when the team has suffered some losses and is coming up the floor with the ball. *And that's the way it should be.

BTW, I was at N.Dakota for that game and the crowd was mad angry when the team needed a boost. *I dang near felt unsafe walking out of there with my purple shirt at the end of the game.
But really nice to hear the roar on the radio on Saturday. *Nice.

My KSU Basketball page including where to listen to the game.

rate this post * * * Reply | Quote

Thats hillarious!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trimmy
01-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Looking at some of the people at the end of the game, mad/angry is putting it nicely!