PDA

View Full Version : SDSU tickets 2!!

lakesbison
01-31-2007, 11:06 PM
I need 2 tickets for the SDSU/NDSU game.

I dont wanna sit in nosebleeds.

any help, message me!

GO BISON!!

how cold it gonna be?-20?

sambini
02-01-2007, 02:45 AM
Try the SDSU TICKET OFFICE? Ask Road I think all of ours are taken. Cold is in the eye of the beholder. Besides we are going south to the banana belt. We are going to Applebees before the game...

TheDoctor
02-01-2007, 03:31 AM
Try the SDSU TICKET OFFICE? Ask Road I think all of ours are taken. Cold is in the eye of the beholder. Besides we are going south to the banana belt. We are going to Applebees before the game...

Should be a fun bus trip. I am excited to meet the king of the +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ;) ;D

jackrabbit1979
02-01-2007, 01:48 PM

Just a suggestion.
You should check out Cubbies instead of Applebees. Much more local and more of an SDSU feel. Better Food and Atmoshpere too. Maybe you have already been and want something different?

sambini
02-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Looking forward to the game also B1son cooler is ready plenty of the King of beers....

Rabbitlivinginverm
02-01-2007, 03:59 PM
I need 2 tickets for the SDSU/NDSU game.

I dont wanna sit in nosebleeds.

any help, message me!

GO BISON!!

how cold it gonna be?-20?

Most sightlines in Frost are good. Unless you get a reserved seat (blue chair backs and most are held by season ticket holders) you'll be sitting in GA (all the brown bleachers). Just get there early and you'll get a good seat.

Rabbitlivinginverm
02-01-2007, 04:00 PM

Just a suggestion.
You should check out Cubbies instead of Applebees. *Much more local and more of an SDSU feel. *Better Food and Atmoshpere too. *Maybe you have already been and want something different?

Screw Applebees, get to Cubby's.

TheDoctor
02-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Looking forward to the game also B1son cooler is ready plenty of the King of beers....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++ ;)

roadwarrior
02-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Most sightlines in Frost are good. *

Maybe most, but none of those above the student section are good.

Rabbitlivinginverm
02-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Most sightlines in Frost are good. *

Maybe most, but none of those above the student section are good.

Unless you stand ;)

roadwarrior
02-01-2007, 07:19 PM
I stood up there last year. *Even standing (and I'm 6'4) you cannot see a good portion of the court over the students heads.

bisonhusker
02-01-2007, 10:53 PM
I cannot wait to be at Cubbies in my Bison gear after a 25 point blowout. It will be classic. Anyone doubt this???? Feel free to disagree. Last year I had a beer with the big football player that played critical minutes for SDSU, big kid, and a very nice kid. I am hoping this year he doesn't get to play!

jackrabbit1979
02-01-2007, 11:18 PM
I cannot wait to be at Cubbies in my Bison gear after a 25 point blowout. *It will be classic. *Anyone doubt this???? *Feel free to disagree. *Last year I had a beer with the big football player that played critical minutes for SDSU, big kid, and a very nice kid. *I am hoping this year he doesn't get to play!

Probably would have been Chris Wagner, our TE on the football team, he tore down the game ending rebound last year after your failed three attempt as time expired. Same TE (#88) that tore apart your defense this last year in the Fargodome. He won't be suited up this year, although some rumors would say that he was asked again. Sounds like he is concentrating on football with hopes of raising some scouts eyes this fall. I would say he has a decent chance.

Hopefully the Cubby's crowd will be celebrating this year like they were last year. I would assume it was pretty wild in there after the game last year.

lakesbison
02-02-2007, 03:49 AM
HELL YEA!!! * SECTION FF *has been LAKESBISON-FIED!!!!! *

Where the hell is Sect FF, and how drunk do I have to get to get kicked out of it??

Is there a BLA *appointed for this section?? *.28 *.34?

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE SITTING?

BETTER YET, *See you all down there, unless its -20, I don't leave my house under ANY circumstances for -20 or below!!

Rabbitlivinginverm
02-02-2007, 02:53 PM
HELL YEA!!! * SECTION FF *has been LAKESBISON-FIED!!!!! *

Where the hell is Sect FF, and how drunk do I have to get to get kicked out of it??

Is there a BLA *appointed for this section?? *.28 *.34?

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE SITTING?

BETTER YET, *See you all down there, unless its -20, I don't leave my house under ANY circumstances for -20 or below!!

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/TicketInformation/FrostArena/Index.cfm

Not bad seats. Chairbacks and you'll have our season ticket holders in front of you so you'll actually be able to sit. How far up are you???

sambini
02-04-2007, 01:34 PM

Just a suggestion.
You should check out Cubbies instead of Applebees. *Much more local and more of an SDSU feel. *Better Food and Atmoshpere too. *Maybe you have already been and want something different?
We went to CUBBIES beforem the game. Got booed when we walked in. Great food and service . Thanks for the great idea on going there.Lakes WAS NOWWHEREto be found. Wild Bill was looking for him..

WiiJack
02-04-2007, 01:51 PM
I stood up there last year. Even standing (and I'm 6'4) you cannot see a good portion of the court over the students heads.

New bleachers above the student section will be installed for next year. They'll be elevated like the seats in the ends on the floor level. No more standing to see over the students.

SDbison
02-04-2007, 04:50 PM

Just a suggestion.
We went to CUBBIES beforem the game. Got booed when we walked in. Great food and service . Thanks for the great idea on going there.Lakes WAS NOWWHEREto be found. Wild Bill was looking for him..
Nice touch Jacks fans. Boo the other teams fans when they walk into a restaurant / bar.

Jacks02
02-04-2007, 05:51 PM

Just a suggestion.
Nice touch Jacks fans. *Boo the other teams fans when they walk into a restaurant / bar. *

Oh come on SDBison, if you can't take a little good natured ribbing when you are visiting another school, you need to grow some thicker skin. I was at Cubby's before the game, there was nothing sinister going on there, I'm sure the boos were accompanied with a smile ;). You need to lighten up a little bit, all this crap talking smack about how poor SDSU fans are is getting old.

TheDoctor
02-04-2007, 06:44 PM

Just a suggestion.
Nice touch Jacks fans. *Boo the other teams fans when they walk into a restaurant / bar. *

Oh come on SDBison, if you can't take a little good natured ribbing when you are visiting another school, you need to grow some thicker skin. *I was at Cubby's before the game, there was nothing sinister going on there, I'm sure the boos were accompanied with a smile *;). *You need to lighten up a little bit, all this crap talking smack about how poor SDSU fans are is getting old.

VERY TRUE! I walked in with Sambini and you are correct. The booooos were good natured and followed with smiles. I honestly think they were happy to have us. They got to booo a little and it was all in fun. I enjoyed the experience. Hope we can return the favor here at Labby's ;).

sambini
02-04-2007, 07:42 PM
We had a great time at Cubbys . The people were great and made you feel welcomed. SDSU fans are first class. I give them a +++++++++++

TheDoctor
02-05-2007, 03:38 AM
We had a great time at Cubbys . The people were great and made you feel welcomed. SDSU fans are first class. I give them a +++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ;)