PDA

View Full Version : Funny SDSU kiddies.

lakesbison
02-02-2007, 03:57 AM
From Terry K's blog, http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sports/

from MTSU game....... hilarious stuff!!

Since I am going to the game now, I can't wait to rub this in!!:

So the student section has realized that cowbells make loud noises when they’re smacked against the metal railing. Great. Tonight, the press table is sponsored by Tylenol.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

White trash note #1

From the dumb but funny file: Some of the SDSU students have taken to shouting “You’re my boy, Blue!” every time MTSU’s Tim Blue is involved in a play. Not overly creative, but still chuckle-worthy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
White trash note #2

Best line though>>>>> Attendance: 1,434. I expect 434 NDSU fans there sat, dont you?

sambini
02-05-2007, 05:00 AM
We missed you Lakes?

TheDoctor
02-05-2007, 01:40 PM
NO WAY LAKES WAS THERE! He certainly was not sitting in the section he claimed to have a ticket in. ALL talk, NO walk! ;D

lakesbison
02-06-2007, 02:01 AM
honestly people.. i was sick as hell and to make matters worse, I put my car in the ditch.

Im fine.. but yes I gave my tickets to Mr Burgandy. and I didn't make it.

not a fun night for me. to be honest.

TheDoctor
02-06-2007, 02:08 AM
honestly people.. *i was sick as hell and to make matters worse, I put my car in the ditch.

Im fine.. *but yes I gave my tickets to Mr Burgandy. and I didn't make it.

REALLY????? Then why were Mr. Burgundy and I looking around Frost for you? He never said, "You won't find Lakes B1SON, he gave me his ticket." What he did say was, "Do you think he's in here somewhere? He has called me 12 times and texted me 36 today." ;D ;D KEEP LYING LAKES! Maybe someone is believing your lies!

lakesbison
02-06-2007, 02:32 AM
yea.. I texted him and called him. cuz I was sick as hell and said I probably wasnt it gonna make it last minute.

then i went in the god dam ditch. <<< NOT VERY HAPPY!!!!

skidded off a corner... freakin -20 and im in the ditch.. TRUE STORY MAN!!

ill post pics if I knew how!

goto Signing day teammakers and ill show u my car....

i wasnt HAPPY!!!

TheDoctor
02-06-2007, 02:35 AM
honestly people.. *i was sick as hell and to make matters worse, I put my car in the ditch.

Im fine.. *but yes I gave my tickets to Mr Burgandy. and I didn't make it.

If you went into the ditch, I am truely sorry to hear this. BUT the story has changed now. You obviously didn't give your ticket to him as you just stated 30 minutes ago, right???

lakesbison
02-06-2007, 02:37 AM
LEFT THEM UNDER HIS NAME AT WILL CALL!!!! HELLO!!!

ha ha... im serious bro!

TheDoctor
02-06-2007, 02:43 AM
LEFT THEM UNDER HIS NAME AT WILL CALL!!!! HELLO!!!

ha ha... im serious bro!

Ok ---- then I'll back to my earlier post-------------------------------------------------

REALLY????? *Then why were Mr. Burgundy and I looking around Frost for you? *He never said, "You won't find Lakes B1SON, he gave me his ticket." *What he did say was, "Do you think he's in here somewhere? *He has called me 12 times and texted me 36 today." *KEEP LYING LAKES! *Maybe someone is believing your lies!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your not going to spin your way out of this one. *;)

lakesbison
02-06-2007, 03:05 AM
how drunk was he?????

I have the text messages saved on my phone. ill show you them at teammakers as well... homey!!

i talked to him and told him to get the tickets at will call...

at my fault he didnt tell you that!!

ok... ???

You know IM freakin pissed off I didn't get there.... quit rubbing it in!

TheDoctor
02-06-2007, 03:15 AM
how drunk was he????? *

I have the text messages saved on my phone. ill show you them at teammakers as well... homey!!

i talked to him and told him to get the tickets at will call...

at my fault he didnt tell you that!!

ok... ???

You know IM freakin pissed off I didn't get there.... *quit rubbing it in!

I'll let this go..All your spinning is making me dizzy! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lakesbison
02-06-2007, 03:26 AM
You can SIT AND SPIN.... BIATCH!!! ha ha

Mr._Burgundy
02-06-2007, 03:26 AM
After 978 text messages, I did pick up his tickets and per his instructions, gave them to "the best looking hotties you can find." Unfortunately, we were in Brookings and I could only find two ladies that may or may not have been auctioned off at half time (insert pig joke). He was sick, and based on the last few hundred text messages, was not happy about not coming. Sorry B1SON, I am not picking sides, but if anyone knows how to get unlimited text messages, let me know. Lakes is killing me.

TheDoctor
02-06-2007, 03:28 AM
After 978 text messages, I did pick up his tickets and per his instructions, gave them to "the best looking hotties you can find." *Unfortunately, we were in Brookings and I could only find two ladies that may or may not have been auctioned off at half time (insert pig joke). *He was sick, and based on the last few hundred text messages, was not happy about not coming. *Sorry B1SON, I am not picking sides, but if anyone knows how to get unlimited text messages, let me know. *Lakes is killing me.

My bad. *Then why didn't you tell me that when we were looking around for him! *You might have to get your phone number changed! *;D *

lakesbison
02-06-2007, 03:32 AM
B1son i told you, I bet he was DRUNK!!!

sorry burgandy, www.sprintpcs.com << unlimited texting!!!! cmon!!!

At least Miles hasn't bitched at me yet for texting him!