PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Hansbrough WHO???

SlickVic
02-02-2007, 07:36 AM
just droped 30 points online in c hoops 2k7 w tom lunde aka agent zero vs north carolina i was like tyler hansborough who??? lunde just strokes it in that game i hit 6 3s w him im pretty slick in that game online 360 anybody else have it im about zero and 20 online but i throw up some sick numbers have never not had a double double with dre day and so many people bust out UNC dre day just owns hansbrough..woodside can just light it up to ive had multiple 30 point games with him... i dont play to win i just play for stats and the thundering herd can throw up some numbers i was tellin the guy i was playin that lunde all be a top ten pick in the draft next year i was like hes the real sophmore sensation anyways if anybodys gota 360 get at me for some cash games

SlickVic
02-02-2007, 07:39 AM
im just the quite type this boards not that bad compared to the gophers board thats just embarrasing i mean if brewster doesnt get you fired up about gopher football theres something wrong with you

sambini
02-04-2007, 07:43 PM
WTF?

TheDoctor
02-05-2007, 03:40 AM
WTF?

Vic! Have another beer buddy!!!!!!!!!!! +++++++++ [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

SlickVic
02-07-2007, 05:53 AM
sambini loves YaBB 1G - SP1!

WTF??????????

TriCollegeBison
02-07-2007, 07:23 PM
just droped 30 points online in c hoops 2k7 w tom lunde aka agent zero vs north carolina i was like tyler hansborough who??? *lunde just strokes it in that game i hit 6 3s w him im pretty slick in that game online 360 anybody else have it im about zero and 20 online but i throw up some sick numbers have never not had a double double with dre day and so many people bust out UNC dre day just owns hansbrough..woodside can just light it up to ive had multiple 30 point games with him... i dont play to win i just play for stats and the thundering herd can throw up some numbers i was tellin the guy i was playin that lunde all be a top ten pick in the draft next year i was like hes the real sophmore sensation anyways if anybodys gota 360 get at me for some cash games
http://www.kurtsimmons.com/images/bunny-pancake.gif