PDA

View Full Version : Huggins mentions NDSU in article on ESPN

sway1331
02-07-2007, 06:47 PM
This is the main article this afternoon on ESPN's college basketball page. Here is the part where NDSU is mentioned. (full article http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=shelman_jeff&id=2757265)

There was a 24-point loss at New Mexico, a 30-point loss at California and a one-point loss at Colorado State that dropped the Wildcats to 4-3 on the season. Things started to change, however, on a trip to North Dakota State. That would be the same Bison team that won at Wisconsin a year ago and won at Marquette earlier this season.

"We went to North Dakota State and to most people that doesn't sound like a great win, but they billed it as the biggest game in the history of North Dakota State basketball and people were hanging from the rafters and they're a good team," Huggins said. "We go in there and hang in there and win [83-81]. After that we got Bill (Walker) and that gave our guys some confidence. Then we go to Vegas and beat Southern Cal and New Mexico
which had beat us earlier
and it was a shot in the arm."

TheBisonator
02-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Huggy may be a little rough around the edges, but I like him in that he respects our team.

TheDoctor
02-08-2007, 03:22 AM
Huggy may be a little rough around the edges, but I like him in that he respects our team.

AND that he bothered to come here rather than force KState to buy out the game. :D

BisBison
02-08-2007, 03:54 AM

AND that he bothered to come here rather than force KState to buy out the game. *:D

The Montana schools could use a lesson in class from him.

TheDoctor
02-08-2007, 04:28 AM

AND that he bothered to come here rather than force KState to buy out the game. *:D

The Montana schools could use a lesson in class from him.

;D ;D Vey true!

Jdubs21
02-08-2007, 12:03 PM
yeah he didnt say anything special, but he did mention us