PDA

View Full Version : Game tonight !!!!!!!!!

roadwarrior
02-21-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm in the car in a few minutes and off to the game. If you live closer than I do, BE THERE!

IowaBison
02-21-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm skipping my own daughter's first birthday party to be there.

TheBisonator
02-21-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm skipping my own daughter's first birthday party to be there.

I really hope that was a joke. Forgive me, but I've always had a faulty sarcasm detector.

IowaBison
02-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Kind of a joke.

It's her birthday, but there is no party.

NDSUFREAK10
02-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Can't make it to this one. I'll be play-by-playing thought for those of you who can't make it either. GLAD TO BE BACK IN FARGO....... :-/ :'( I miss Phoenix already.

Jdubs21
02-21-2007, 09:19 PM
yeah i couldnt get anyone to work for me >:( but ill deff. be at the game saturday...atleast someone is doing play by play so i can atleast check the score occasionally...and to the guy who has his daughters first bday...bring her to the game ;D

IowaBison
02-22-2007, 02:38 AM
our family can't handle weeknight games together-it messes up the schedule.

TheDoctor
02-22-2007, 02:56 AM
our family can't handle weeknight games together-it messes up the schedule.

....and your ability to watch the game. *;D *I know from first hand experience! *My 3 year old only got away once tonight though!

Trimmy
02-22-2007, 03:16 AM
Hey B1SON, did you see me go running out with my boy? He had to throw up! Thought he was going to cover a few rows in front of us! That wouldn't have been good. He ended up just spitting a bunch, tummy hurt from too much pop and ice cream. Kids... unreal!

TheDoctor
02-22-2007, 03:22 AM
Hey B1SON, did you see me go running out with my boy? *He had to throw up! *Thought he was going to cover a few rows in front of us! *That wouldn't have been good. *He ended up just spitting a bunch, tummy hurt from too much pop and ice cream. *Kids... unreal!

I thought that! You had your hand cupped under his mouth and looking into his eyes panic like. ;D

Trimmy
02-22-2007, 03:34 AM
Geez, panic is putting it mildly, he started making funny noises right when we were behind McFeely. I had a horrible vision of him spewing all over Mike! Now, I am not like most around here, I actually really like McFeely, so that would not have been good!

sambini
02-22-2007, 03:57 AM
Nice win Bison+++

IowaBison
02-22-2007, 04:16 AM
Geez, panic is putting it mildly, he started making funny noises right when we were behind McFeely. I had a horrible vision of him spewing all over Mike! Now, I am not like most around here, I actually really like McFeely, so that would not have been good!

Dangit, Trim. I was looking for a 'hit' on Mike for not selecting me as SOW on his blog. (The first was Sonstelies errant pass during the SDSU game-a warning if you will)

That being said, I know the day will come when my kids will vomit without warning, without reason....

TheDoctor
02-22-2007, 04:37 AM
Geez, panic is putting it mildly, he started making funny noises right when we were behind McFeely. *I had a horrible vision of him spewing all over Mike! *Now, I am not like most around here, I actually really like McFeely, so that would not have been good!

Well I did see you stood on the end there then over the garbage can incase the worst was to come. At least he didn't throw up I guess. Maybe his electric shock from his favorite cord didn't sit well tonight, it's been 3 weeks since the last home game you know. ;) ;D

Trimmy
02-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Geez, panic is putting it mildly, he started making funny noises right when we were behind McFeely. *I had a horrible vision of him spewing all over Mike! *Now, I am not like most around here, I actually really like McFeely, so that would not have been good!

Well I did see you stood on the end there then over the garbage can incase the worst was to come. *At least he didn't throw up I guess. *Maybe his electric shock from his favorite cord didn't sit well tonight, it's been 3 weeks since the last home game you know. *;) ;D

;D ;D ;D

Well, we did go up to the pool and got shocked a few times by that cable. You're probably right, his "shock tolerance" was getting too low!