PDA

View Full Version : PA and Dubay today at 9:30

bisonhusker
02-19-2007, 01:51 PM
Miles just let me know he will be on today. Obviously everyone listens to KFAN anyway, so you would catch this.

SDbison
02-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Miles is up next, when Goofer hockey talk is done.

SDbison
02-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Miles just let me know he will be on today. *Obviously everyone listens to KFAN anyway, so you would catch this.
BTW, thanks bisonhusker for letting us know Miles is on this morning.

bisonhusker
02-19-2007, 02:51 PM
No problem, he was good as always. "First of all, Duke isn't coming to Fargo, and I am not giving them Woodside." Classic.

SDbison
02-19-2007, 03:22 PM
No problem, he was good as always. *"First of all, Duke isn't coming to Fargo, and I am not giving them Woodside." *Classic.
That was a great comeback by Miles. Actually, the way Miles is so comfortable talking with the press scares me as much, if not more, than his coaching skills. With a couple more years experience he will be up to the task of coaching and dealing with a major DI program. We all know his time is limited at NDSU. :'(

mikelsch
02-19-2007, 07:02 PM
He would be a good interviewer/studio host. The Bison BBall show had a nice format last night...the whole show had Tim and Amy on at the same time, without a true host. They interviewed each other, made comments on highlights, etc. No offense to any of the other hosts, but that was the best episode I've seen in the last few years.

Trimmy
02-19-2007, 07:24 PM
I agree. I thought Tim and Amy did a real good job. Plus, the features on the BSA and the Mid-Con were neat.

roadwarrior
02-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Did they show some of the proposed BSA upgrades last night?

NDSUstudent
02-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Did they show some of the proposed BSA upgrades last night?

Yeah they showed some of the drawings, looked cool and most of the talk centered around the lockerooms, student athlete areas and practice facilities.

I also really enjoyed the format, Tim and Amy did a great job.

Ivy
02-19-2007, 08:09 PM
He would be a good interviewer/studio host. *The Bison BBall show had a nice format last night...the whole show had Tim and Amy on at the same time, without a true host. *They interviewed each other, made comments on highlights, etc. *No offense to any of the other hosts, but that was the best episode I've seen in the last few years. *

I agree 100%! I liked the chemistry between Ruley and Miles.

Ivy
02-19-2007, 08:15 PM
I agree. *I thought Tim and Amy did a real good job. *Plus, the features on the BSA and the Mid-Con were neat.

Mid-Con -- I liked how they talked about the travel partners and the format of play for next year's conference season.

BSA remodel -- Wow! That isn't how I pictured an addition at all, but it looks like a great concept. The outside of the BSA is going to look totally different...it's going to be a nice looking facility.

imabison
02-19-2007, 08:16 PM
He would be a good interviewer/studio host. *The Bison BBall show had a nice format last night...the whole show had Tim and Amy on at the same time, without a true host. *They interviewed each other, made comments on highlights, etc. *No offense to any of the other hosts, but that was the best episode I've seen in the last few years. *

I agree 100%! *I liked the chemistry between Ruley and Miles.

I agree also, too bad that Tim and Amy would never have enough time to produce the show and run it that way all season long.

Ivy
02-19-2007, 08:37 PM

I agree 100%! *I liked the chemistry between Ruley and Miles.

I agree also, too bad that Tim and Amy would never have enough time to produce the show and run it that way all season long.

Does the host really produce the show? I thought WDAY did that. If that's not the case, maybe NDSU should just hire someone to produce the show rather than hiring a host for the show.

NDSUstudent
02-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Here is the link to the Miles interview...

http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=KFAN_PADubay.xml

sambini
02-20-2007, 04:15 AM
I agree. *I thought Tim and Amy did a real good job. *Plus, the features on the BSA and the Mid-Con were neat.

Mid-Con *-- I liked how they talked about the travel partners and the format of play for next year's conference season. *

BSA remodel -- Wow! *That isn't how I pictured an addition at all, but it looks like a great concept. *The outside of the BSA is going to look totally different...it's going to be a nice looking facility. *
I give it a +++++++++++++

SDbison
02-20-2007, 06:49 PM

Mid-Con *-- I liked how they talked about the travel partners and the format of play for next year's conference season. *

BSA remodel -- Wow! *That isn't how I pictured an addition at all, but it looks like a great concept. *The outside of the BSA is going to look totally different...it's going to be a nice looking facility. *
Any web links to look at updated BSA remodel plans?

roadwarrior
02-20-2007, 07:35 PM
They will be making some presentation materials on the BSA project in the near future, SDBison. I would assume web links would be part of this.

kchats
02-21-2007, 02:34 AM
That is why I have been advocating renovating the BSA (including the basketball arena) while this new arena talk is going on. NDSU isn't going to do anything that isn't first class.

TheDoctor
02-21-2007, 04:20 AM
Timmy was classic as usual. BisonHusker must sure be special to get a personal phone call from Timmy letting him know to listen ::).

IABZN
02-21-2007, 02:04 PM
I love Tim :-* I may even have a "man crush" on this guy. What a great ambassador for NDSU!!! I sure hope those that have the power see how great he is for the Bison, and keep him for 20 years :)

RodentiaX1
02-21-2007, 08:47 PM
It might be hard to keep him for 20 years, higher salaries get awful tempting. But building up a solid program helps ensure that you will be able to get a good coach when and if he leaves.

IABZN
02-22-2007, 02:09 PM
It might be hard to keep him for 20 years, higher salaries get awful tempting. But building up a solid program helps ensure that you will be able to get a good coach when and if he leaves.
I know, just saying he is about as class as they come :)

bisonhusker
02-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Hoping for 20 years is a stretch....hoping for two years is a stretch. He gets alot of recognition nationally. People understand what this staff is doing at NDSU. Imagine if we had 12 healthy scholarshipped athletes this year? That would be worth a couple more wins....no question.