PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tim!!

IABZN
03-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks for putting Bison Mens Basketball on the national map! You are a class guy and I wish you all the luck and will cheer for you all the way, once a Bison always a Bison!

spelunker64
03-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Thanks for putting Bison Mens Basketball on the national map! You are a class guy and I wish you all the luck and will cheer for you all the way, once a Bison always a Bison!

Well said. :)

Good Luck Tim!

ChrisBjorklund
03-22-2007, 03:15 PM
Thanks Tim and best wishes!! You did a great job ouf putting us on the map. Now we need to stay on the map and no better guy to do that than Todd Koering. It would be a smooth transition for everyone involved!

NDSUFREAK10
03-22-2007, 03:37 PM
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TheDoctor
03-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Thanks Tim and best wishes!! You did a great job ouf putting us on the map. Now we need to stay on the map and no better guy to do that than Todd Koering. It would be a smooth transition for everyone involved!

PLEASE! You must be Todd's mother if not him! ;D

lakesbison
03-22-2007, 03:49 PM
TIM MILES READS THESE!!! HE TOLD ME.

SO THANK YOU BUDDY!!! WE"LL SEE YOU IN COLORADO!!!

oh.. and back at the BSA next year...... GOTTA MOVE THAT GAME TO THE FARGODOME 17,000+ !!!!!

solid ground is laid by TIM at NDSU, for sure.

WYOBISONMAN
03-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Tim:

Best of luck with the Rams......and welcome to the Mountain West!

Jdubs21
03-22-2007, 05:34 PM
cant thank tim enough for what he has done with our program, wish u more than the best of luck in your future journey...ill be keepin track of CSU now too...lol

insane_ponderer
03-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks Tim,

Go get yours out there and make us proud.

Ivy
03-22-2007, 06:18 PM
Congratulations to Coach Miles and good luck in Colorado! *We will be watching. *Good luck to the assistant coaches, too, where ever the path may lead them.

Wyoherdman
03-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Thanks and cograts, Tim for all the great accomplishments at NDSU. Unfortunately, I'll have no choice but to cheer against you now. As a b-ball season ticket holder at Wyoming, I cannot be a fan of CSU or its coach. If you had to leave, its too bad it wasn't to Laramie.

BisonMav
03-22-2007, 09:47 PM
Thanks, congrats and good luck Tim Miles.

Tatanka
03-22-2007, 10:13 PM
++

westsidebison
03-23-2007, 12:32 AM
Thank you Tim for all you've done for the Bison program! Best of luck in Colorado and build Ram basketball like you've built our program. See ya next year.
GO BISON! GO RAMS!

sambini
03-23-2007, 02:51 AM
Thanks Tim for putting NDSU basketball on the map. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AT CSU.

tophatfan
03-23-2007, 03:28 AM
Coach Miles
Best of luck at C-State I will be wishing you the best, but NDSU is on the same level so I just can't bring my self to cheer for the Rams. Once again good luck.

Bubba

colt46
03-23-2007, 06:12 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10080636

skolbrother
03-23-2007, 06:16 AM
Best of luck Tim. I hope we meet for the right to go to a HUGE game someday. (and I hope we kick your butt)

tony
03-23-2007, 11:00 AM
Best of luck and thanks, Coach Miles!

Coaching is high risk profession. Colorado State is a perfect step up... sure, $400k is nice, but Coach Miles has put himself in a very good spot to take yet another step up (the kind of step up that gets a guy seven figures a year). He and his team have guided NDSU through what was an incredibly hard patch and he sure deserves our thanks.

Although it might be tough for the players, it also *might* actually end up being good for them (I stress the "might").

sioux_goo
03-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Congrats to Tim and his family. Making 400 grand a year for a small town SD boy is great!!! He is a classy guy, funny, witty, and a dang good coach. Treats his players and Asst coaches with respect. NDSU lost a great coach, a great person, and a role model for their young men today!!

Good luck Tim!!

I know he reads this board.