PDA

View Full Version : site improvements

Bisonguy
06-18-2002, 02:40 AM
Great job on the new look of the site. A couple of possible suggestions: a larger BISONVILLE logo on top, and a better graphic on the home page(looks a little too
pixelated?).
Anyhow, the site looks great, and your hard work is appreciated - I think the new board could be overkill on the D2 site, but it's hella cool (I may have to go back to school to learn all the operations):)

tony
06-20-2002, 08:28 PM
Got a better pic for the main page but I'm going to have to call NDSU and clear it with them sooner or later.

Don't know the functions of the board myself. I just wanted it up and running for a couple months before football starts.

BisonInTexas
09-08-2002, 05:05 PM
I suggest a link back to the Bisonville main site from the message board, unless I have just missed where it is at. Other than that, it looks pretty good. Some of the pages don't render on my obscure OmniWeb browser for Mac OS X, but they work fine in IE and Netscape, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Craig

imported_admin
09-11-2002, 05:17 PM
Oh lord, now look what you've made me do! I put in a link to Bisonville.com and Bison Insider and then mess around with the colors. Sorry for the ugliness, if I could only find a Packer BB and steal their templates...

BisonInTexas
09-13-2002, 05:04 PM
Looks great! You are right though, the green needs to be a little darker.

Craig

siouxrock
10-04-2002, 09:23 PM
what does this thing locked mean?