PDA

View Full Version : Rivals

NDSU_grad
05-01-2003, 07:34 PM
Does anybody know what would be involved to start a Rivals site for NDSU. I visit Iowa State's and Kansas's free boards on their rivals sites once in awhile and they look pretty cool. Could NDSU have enough of a following being DI to make something like that work?

tony
05-01-2003, 08:04 PM
They went bankrupt about the time I was buying this domain. It would be cool to have an NDSU site out there. No idea how to go about it anymore though - it used to be pretty simple. The North Dakota Preps site there is completely inactive now. Couldn't find a Montana or Montana State site either.

It sure wouldn't take much work to put up a site, although finding news content might be a bit of a challenge for the off-season.

NDSU_grad
05-01-2003, 09:52 PM
I was kind of thinking the same thing about lack of news. That's kind of why I assumed North Dakota didn't have a site. But then I found out Wyoming had a site, so I think once we go DI fan interest from people around the state not directly associated with NDSU would increase. I'm a pretty big fan of Kansas basketball and Nebraska football, and some of the news on those sites (particularly recruiting news) looks pretty informative. If NDSU had a site, I'd definitely pay for the premium ticket.