PDA

View Full Version : 2003 schedules

tony
06-24-2003, 03:55 PM
I've added the 2003 schedules for all NCAA teams to the site. Finding them in another matter. For DII teams, as long as you know the conference, you can click on the "Teams and Conferences" link on the main page, pick the proper conference and then click on the team.

I think that it's time to add a DI-AA Teams and Conferences link so that will be coming in the week.

Right now if you want to find Montana State's schedule (for example), you have to play a game I call the Seven Degrees of Bison Football (e.g. if NDSU plays a team that plays Montana State, Montana State is two degrees separated from NDSU).

Montana State is easy because we play Montana but even Miami is only a couple jumps from NDSU. For Montana State all you have to do is click on "Montana" on the Bisonville main page to get to the Grizzly page and then click on Montana State (in the Grizzly 2003 schedule section) to get to the Bobcat page.

I still may develop a DI-AA site but with the new message board (anygivensaturday), the DI-AA gurus have already done almost everything I could possibly want.

BisonMav
06-24-2003, 06:39 PM
Keep up the good work Tony. Besides myself, I sure all the other fans out there really appreciate the Bisonville site as much as I do.

Bisonguy
06-24-2003, 10:47 PM
Tony,
thanks for the hard work put into this site.
btw- Montana State's, and all other schools NDSU has played schedules can be found easier by the Wins and Losses (http://www.bisonville.com/wins.html) link on the homepage.

WYOBISONMAN
07-23-2003, 02:22 AM
Has anyone heard what is up for the 2004 schedule?

Bison49
07-24-2003, 03:37 AM
They are currently still planning it. Homecoming will be October 16, 2004 against Steven Austin University. I haven't heard for sure on the Sioux game. I think it will be in September. There will be a home game on November 13, 2004 (not sure who against). That is all I have heard.

Bisonguy
07-24-2003, 03:56 AM
Montana is coming to the Fargodome in 2004, and I believe NDSU is traveling to Davis again.

WYOBISONMAN
07-29-2003, 05:49 PM
I can see already that the D1AA schedule will be much more exciting that what we have been playing in the past!