PDA

View Full Version : Added to the Banned list

imported_admin
11-03-2003, 06:50 PM
SiouxMeNow (if you are not a member of the Sioux tribe and you cannot help being a jackass, have the decency to refrain from dishonoring their name by connecting it to your writings).

NDS Ucks. The name says it all. The Grand Forks IP address (surprise, surprise) just adds an exclamation point.

Just because these two are vile *doesn't mean Bison fans have to respond in kind. In fact, it doesn't mean you have to respond at all.

wfduck
11-06-2003, 12:12 PM
but once in awhile it is kind of fun to return fire ;)

imported_admin
12-05-2003, 12:01 AM
Added to the Banned List: A guy named Legend334.

His claim to fame: He made distasteful public accusations about Coach Bohl's personal life. I gave him a couple days to correct his woefully stupid posts or back up his outrageous claims, but he did neither - not terribly surprising since it's hard to back up lies.

---------
I've changed my mind about posting the IP address.

JBB
12-05-2003, 12:14 AM
Excellent! *I have been repulsed by the filth they spread. *In fact, I went over the top a couple of nights ago and probably could have been banned myself.

imported_admin
12-05-2003, 12:31 AM
As I remember, JBB, you were making a point along the lines of if people start lying about others indiscriminately what's to stop me from saying <insert rumor here> about Dale Lennon.

I edited your message but you weren't seriously trying to pass it off as truth and if you had, just like I did for Legend334, I would have given you an opportunity to edit your own post before banning you.

Notice that Sioux_fan hasn't even been warned yet. He has gotten his facts twisted about Rocky (as I took considerable pains to demonstrate) but he also, if I read his posts correctly, attributed the same Bohl rumor to Babich. Guess what? Almost every unpopular coach gets lied about - and most of them get stuck with that one particular lie. I'm confident that he won't be practicing that brand of smack anymore though so I gave him a pass.

imported_admin
12-05-2003, 01:54 PM
No offense to the posts I removed but I had a change of heart about posting the IP addresses of the banned, since the posts reveal the IP address in this case, I deleted them too.