PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tony

NDSU_grad
01-23-2004, 04:13 PM
It seems to me there is a lot more offseason (i.e. football offseason) traffic on the board this year than last. Do you have any way of measuring that? Of course it could be my imagination since I have a hard time remembering what body parts I have and haven't washed when I'm in the shower.

BisonMav
01-23-2004, 04:30 PM
It seems to me there is a lot more offseason (i.e. football offseason) traffic on the board this year than last. *Do you have any way of measuring that? *Of course it could be my imagination since I have a hard time remembering what body parts I have and haven't washed when I'm in the shower.
I hope it's not you, because I have the same perception, or maybe the same afliction.

somebison
01-23-2004, 04:48 PM
at this time last year there were about 45 members according to the list.. now there is 300+ which may have something to do with the traffic

WYOBISONMAN
01-23-2004, 06:12 PM
...And I have difficulty remembering if I showered, let alone what was washed.... :o

tony
01-23-2004, 07:27 PM
I haven't put any utilities together to count views/posts per day but my ISP does some traffic monitoring:

Site Usage (http://www.bisonville.com/wusage/monthly/2004/01/01/index.html)

If you click the "View Chart" link from there, you'll see that traffic has been picking up.