PDA

View Full Version : Bison Coaches Caravan

Bisonguy
04-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Story here-

Bison Coaches Caravan to Visit Six North Dakota Towns Beginning April 13 (http://www.gobison.com/news/index.cgi?id=1093)

OCBison
04-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Where they'll get people loaded and then steal money out of their pockets? Ethical to the core those Bison.

Bison_Dan
04-12-2004, 09:23 PM
You need to go to the sue board and see all the posts on the real happy sue fans and what they are expected to pay next year for hockey. They didn't even refund the 3rd game (wasn't played) with Mich. Tech back to the fans. Talk about Ethical! ;D ;D

OCBison
04-13-2004, 02:05 AM
Why does everything have to be in comparison to the Sioux? Why can't NDSU be judged by a different standard than the Sioux? Perhaps a better standard.

GFBison
04-13-2004, 02:11 AM
Where they'll get people loaded and then steal money out of their pockets? *Ethical to the core those Bison.

Yes, I remember the last time I was at the Williston Grocery Store, I was so loaded I had to call a cab.

BisonMav
04-13-2004, 02:14 AM
Why does everything have to be in comparison to the Sioux? *Why can't NDSU be judged by a different standard than the Sioux? *Perhaps a better standard.
If you come here to talk smack, there is a smackboard for smack. I can give you the link if you need help.