PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

BisonFan
05-21-2004, 04:01 AM
Since UND seems to want nothing to do with NDSU and is content where its at, how about this whole board becomes more about NDSU and less about UND! Its getting a little old seeing just about every thread digress to a NDSU vs. UND piss match. Its time to move on to new things.

WYOBISONMAN
05-21-2004, 05:46 AM
UND? Who the hell are they? ;)

BisonFan
05-21-2004, 05:56 AM
Exactly!

nickelboy
05-21-2004, 07:46 AM
yep, I agree, were the mighty bison who the f#@* are you. Gotcha once, Gotcha twice, ah well we didn't quite get you the 3rd and 4th time but that didn't matter( refer to post of the year by PETEY). Boy could you imangine if you guys would have actually beaten us in the major sports this year how cocky you would be. You play second fiddle and you still talk shi$. Runner up for POY is "MONTANA TECH IS NO PATSY". You guys will have them talked up so much next year that you would think that they are UND. Who is UND, that Upstate school that averaged 9,400 a FB game compared to 11,500 a FB game. You guys only averaged 2,000 more than shity UND. Well UND averaged a little less including playoffs but you can't throw those numbers in there cause NDSU didn't host any playoffs so how can you go by that. Two questions I need answered, what was the score of the UND-Bison Football game last year and Is Craig Bohl married? Don't try to spin this around now O.K.

BisonMav
05-21-2004, 12:34 PM
yep, I agree, were the mighty bison who the f#@* are you. *Gotcha once, Gotcha twice, ah well we didn't quite get you the 3rd and 4th time but that didn't matter( refer to post of the year by PETEY). *Boy could you imangine if you guys would have actually beaten us in the major sports this year how cocky you would be. *You play second fiddle and you still talk shi$. *Runner up for POY is "MONTANA TECH IS NO PATSY". *You guys will have them talked up so much next year that you would think that they are UND. *Who is UND, that Upstate school that averaged 9,400 a FB game compared to 11,500 a FB game. *You guys only averaged 2,000 more than shity UND. *Well UND averaged a little less including playoffs but you can't throw those numbers in there cause NDSU didn't host any playoffs so how can you go by that. *Two questions I need answered, what was the score of the UND-Bison Football game last year and Is Craig Bohl married? * Don't try to spin this around now O.K. *
NB(No Balls) was binge drinking again last night and missed the smackboard. That's where this belongs, and any other talk about the Upstate Normal School - Grand Forks.

BisonFan
05-21-2004, 01:32 PM
And once again the discussion digresses...I'll do my part and ignore anything that could become a stupid piss match as well as anything not worth a reply . Anyone else?

Bisonguy
05-21-2004, 01:48 PM
I'll try my best.

Everyone needs to start discussing DI schools that NDSU is actually playing. Start smacking the Rabbits if you want to smack talk.

Unfortunately, this thread is a shining example of how threads turn into a pissing match.

WYOBISONMAN
05-21-2004, 01:59 PM
Fuck the Rabbits......Lets smack on those chickenshit Bears from UNC.... ;) *Might as well smack someone that will give the Herd a bit of a game..... ;) ;)

By the way.........the Dakota Marker will probably have a permanent home at NDSU. The only time SDSU will see it (unless they come to NDSU) is at the "Brawl on the Prairie". Let's start building the case where it will go on permanent display.....

89rabbit
05-21-2004, 03:16 PM
Slow down there Bison droppings, I seem to recall the last time you came to Brookings you left with a BIG FAT L. This year's game is also in Brookings, so no need to waste your $$$ buying any lumber for a Dakota Marker case just yet. Save it to pay for some of the scholarships you are dishing out ;)

See isn't that better then talking with the folks from Upstate Normal. I know on our board, it is much more fun to smack Georgia Southern then folks who's only claim to fame is that they play their games in the world's largest grain bin. Can't remember for the life of me what the name of thier school is. Oh well, its not important anyway, after all they are D-II or NAIA or something. ;) ;D

Go Jackrabbits!

jackmd
05-21-2004, 06:22 PM
F**k the Rabbits......Lets smack on those chickensh*t Bears from UNC.... ;) *Might as well smack someone that will give the Herd a bit of a game..... ;) ;)

By the way.........the Dakota Marker will probably have a permanent home at NDSU. *The only time SDSU will see it (unless they come to NDSU) is at the "Brawl on the Prairie". *Let's start building the case where it will go on permanent display.....

This is what we need. Overconfident Bison fans and players traveling down to Brookings in early October to get their asses handed to them in the Beef Bowl. It will be a nice precursor to the pheasant opener.

Not that its needed, I imagine the Swami's predictions will only add fuel to the desired rivalry. We need a good start to the season or our heads could be hanging by Oct 9th. No cake walks to start the season but we should win at home against two DII schools (it will be a real shame if we don't) and give the Cal schools a tough test on the road.

Regardless, at his juncture, I think we're favored over NDSU in Brookings. Add a L after the SDSU game for any season long predictions for the Bison. You're all welcome to come on down and view the marker, but you won't be taking it home this year.

BisonMav
05-21-2004, 06:26 PM
How can anyone smack a cute little bunny. :-[

WYOBISONMAN
05-21-2004, 06:28 PM
Overconfident....BULL......the Bison are gonna be carnivores and RABBIT is on the MENU! *Just remember...South Dakota is the OTHER Dakota.....We are on top!

By the way..........Tony ought to lock all the UND topics and then the rest of us should just ignore any D2 posts...unless they are from an opponent worthy of playing the BISON!

jackmd
05-21-2004, 06:43 PM
NDSU headed to Brookings.
http://www.cannedchaos.com/ZGREATWHITEBUFFALO.GIF

October 9th, the aftermath.
http://www.picturehistory.com/images/products/1/7/4/prod_17472.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/BrokenArrow/images/BC3.jpg

The trophy which will remain on SDSU soil.
http://www.gobison.com/images/news/1082658284.jpg

BisonMav
05-21-2004, 07:10 PM
How do they keep those big ears in that little helmet?
http://www3.sdstate.edu/ClassLibrary/Page/Images/Data/6322.jpg

89rabbit
05-21-2004, 07:21 PM
*Just remember...South Dakota is the OTHER Dakota.....

I know, I know. I travel all over the United States and when I tell folks where I am from, they always say they have been to North Dakota to see Mt. Rushmore and how beautiful the whole state is . . . . Oh wait, that is my Dakota, they are talking about South Dakota. 8)

Go SDSU!

somebison
05-21-2004, 07:48 PM
The only thing the Bunnies will keep from the Bison in Brookings along with the amount of points the Jacks will score- all in one picture

http://www.doctorhormone.com/o-shit_pic.JPG

Bisonguy
05-21-2004, 08:15 PM
I think BisonFan's message is getting lost in here ::).

I'll try to paraphrase- UND is DII, NDSU is DI. NDSU is not playing UND. Move on.

I'm starting a Bunny thread in the Smack Talk Forum if you want to say anything about those buck-toothed lagomorphs.

89rabbit
05-21-2004, 08:22 PM
I think BisonFan's message is getting lost in here *::).

I'll try to paraphrase- UND is DII, NDSU is DI. NDSU is not playing UND. Move on.

I'm starting a Bunny thread in the Smack Talk Forum if you want to say anything about those buck-toothed lagomorphs.

I think BisonFan's message is being heard loud and clear. The posters have put it into practice. If you are going to engage in smacking let it be I-AA smacking. ;)

nickelboy
05-21-2004, 08:27 PM
I think BisonFan's message is getting lost in here ::).

AA

Bison_Dan
05-22-2004, 01:53 PM
Nickelboy = just another jealous sue fan! ;D ;D

89rabbit
05-22-2004, 03:18 PM
Who are the Sue, never heard of them? ;)

BisonFan
05-22-2004, 03:52 PM
Nickelboy = just another jealous sue fan! * ;D ;D

NO, NO, NO! Don't even mention them!

nickelboy
05-22-2004, 06:49 PM
Not jelous, just reminding you that you are AA in football. Big difference. Put your egos behind you and type AA it's not that tough.

IowaBison
05-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Look toward your future, nickelboy, and UND's future in D2

Just to remind the suebies on here, we are DIAA in football only and DI in all other sports refering to NDSU as DI is completely appropriate, this is precisely what Bisonguy wrote

Tuk
05-22-2004, 09:44 PM
tell you what 5cents---

we quit smacking UND when UND fans quit smacking NDSU. Oh wait, that will never happen....

As much as we would like to shed our little bro off and move on, its hard to stop making fun of UND. I am sure many UND fans would make the same point.

Considering your teams unofficial message board contains numberous topics and threads involving NDSU, I think it would be more effective for your efforts to be applied there.

If there is no one to get riled up, eventually we will switch the focus to others.

89rabbit
05-22-2004, 11:05 PM

Just to remind the suebies on here, we are DIAA in football only and DI in all other sports refering to NDSU as DI is completely appropriate, this is precisely what Bisonguy wrote

That is a great point. *NDSU and SDSU are D-I schools that play football at the I-AA level. *UND is a D-II school that plays hockey at the D-I level. *If 5 cents wants to get technical.

nickelboy
05-23-2004, 08:07 AM

Just to let you know sh#t brains this is football driven. Don't bring up other sports now because it is to late, plus it does not matter. This has always been a FB decision. Screw the research dollars, screw Miles, Screw Ruley, well wait a second on this one. It's all about football. How many of you that write on here are BB fans? Once again, you will never,ever,ever, win a D1 title. How does that make you feel? Well, were playing Uof M in 2007. Oh really, that is cool. UND has them next year in hoops. WOW. Admit it , you are AA in the only sport that matters. Thank you. Tech just signed a couple of more studs. Watch out.

nickelboy
05-23-2004, 08:10 AM
By the way, it's great you guys are getting all worked up about little old 5 cents. Well we wanted the NICKEL but we just were not good enough to get it. Refer to Petey's post of the year.

89rabbit
05-23-2004, 03:30 PM
many of you that write on here are BB fans? *

I'm a basketball first kind of fan (for obvious reasons).

BisonFan
05-23-2004, 03:38 PM
Don't even acknowledge Nickelboy's messages. Eventualy, he'll stop writing if no one responds to his "siouxage" on here that is only intended to get a response and to start a sensless debate.

89rabbit
05-23-2004, 03:47 PM
Don't even acknowledge Nickelboy's messages. *Eventualy, he'll stop writing if no one responds to his "siouxage" on here that is only intended to get a response and to start a sensless debate. *

Your right, my bad. :(

IowaBison
05-23-2004, 06:01 PM
Nickelboy, I'm a bigger fan of wrestling than of football, so figure that one out.