PDA

View Full Version : Green Monster for Sale

insane_ponderer
04-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Green Monster for Sale:

1982- Chevy Conversion Van. Actual miles on the van are unknown, but we estimate somewhere in the 140,000 range. Previous owner rebuilt the engine at 130,000 miles. New tires, new battery, a/c power converter, and some other minor alterations have been made. Runs very well, we took it to Greeley, Colorado and Brookings, South Dakota and the only thing that occurred was a loose alternator belt that ran our battery down. When tightened the belt and with a new battery it worked perfectly. For pictures visit http://www.hamrefarms.com/bisonfootball/ and if you have any questions feel free to email me at l_presser@hotmail.com.

$ 1500.00, obo.

insane_ponderer
04-02-2005, 07:47 PM
if anyone is curious as to why we would sell such a beautiful machine its because most of us are graduating and either moving or going to grad school somewhere a long ways away and we haven't found anyone to "pass it down" to.

We may still find someone and we aren't going to sell it until after graduation (because naturally we are tailgating for graduation ;))

just figured i would post it to see if anyone was interested.

Till
04-02-2005, 09:19 PM
'Tis a sad day indeed to see this posted here.... :-/

dakotadan
04-03-2005, 02:45 PM
I might have to see what kind of funds I can round up. That looks like it could easily be converted into a Sioux Fun Bus! ;)

JBB
04-03-2005, 03:24 PM
no personal checks please. ::)

insane_ponderer
04-03-2005, 05:22 PM
we had thought about making it into a traveling trophy between us and sdsu....it could be ndsu on one side and sdsu on the other...and it would be alot cooler than the marker :)