PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

tony
05-08-2005, 03:28 AM
There's no way I'm going to catch up reading all the posts after being on the road so long so if there's anything that demands action, please let me know here.

kchats
05-08-2005, 03:47 AM
You could finally ban Hager780, even though his posts have greatly diminished. It seems he now only posts late at night (probably when drunk) but I would be happy to see him gone.

NDSUstudent
05-08-2005, 03:58 AM
I agree especially if he is really SiouxMeNow and I'm pretty sure the two are one and the same. Just look at these two posts made about 14 minutes apart one here and the other on Siouxsports. I don't mind Sioux fans on this board but I would prefer if they where like Siouxyeahyeah not SiouxMeNow because SiouxMeNow adds nothing to the discussion just smack.

wow! *more than 70-30 against ::) ::) ::) I thought Fargo was the progressive Metropolitan center of ND?? *WHAT HAPPENED?? :o :o *Was it the hockey arguement? *I know people are still pissed about the dome vote 15 or so years ago promising they could have hockey and it never happened...man...fargo voters know how to hold a grudge... :o :o

And look what SiouxMeNow said over at SiouxSports

wow - a shocker from the progressive metropolitan center of NDhttp://siouxsports.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/blush.gifhttp://siouxsports.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif * Guess people are still pissed about promising the Fargodome would have icehttp://siouxsports.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4344

JACKGUYII
05-08-2005, 04:18 AM
Ban our old friend Bison1234 who is now going by greengold01.

Bisonguy
05-08-2005, 04:34 AM
There's plenty of users on here that have changed usernames, so that should not be grounds for being banned (that's my opinion- Tony's is the one that counts). I can't remember greenandgold01 saying anything close to warranting a banning or even a one minute suspension. I think he is a good member of the message board that contributes and sometimes offers a differing opinion.

Hager780 is definitely back to his old ways.The fact that he has never publicly apologized for trying to pass himself off as a NDSU fan is reason enough for me wanting him banned.

Tony- hope you're enjoying the change of scenery. You just need to get a bike and some $400 sunglasses to fit in. ;D

greenandgold01
05-08-2005, 04:43 AM
Ban our old friend Bison1234 who is now going by greengold01.

This 1234 guy must've made a lasting impression if you want me banned for having a likeness to him/her.

JACKGUYII
05-08-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm fairly sure based on your idiotic posts you are him and so does Tony. Changing your name does not hide who you are.

greenandgold01
05-08-2005, 03:40 PM
I'm fairly sure based on your idiotic posts you are him and so does Tony. Changing your name does not hide who you are.

And I'm fairly certain that I know who I am. Frankly, I'm getting sick and tired of people accusing me of being someone I'm not.

So go piss off.

Big_BisonFan
05-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I really don't care who you are, but try to put some constructive thought into your posts. Most of your posts are descent in content/ideas/imagination, but they lack tact. Which turns people off and might even anger some.

greenandgold01
05-09-2005, 12:52 AM
I really don't care who you are, but try to put some constructive thought into your posts. Most of your posts are descent in content/ideas/imagination, but they lack tact. Which turns people off and might even anger some.

I'm not on here to make lifelong hunting buddies.

I'm here to share information and opinions with others who love the same team I do.

Bison101
05-09-2005, 03:09 AM
I have been a long time reader and short time poster and I can not believe that people are calling for greenandgold01 to be banned. THis is a forum that serves no other purpose then to allow a stage for NDSU fans to express opinions. I often find myself in disagreement with GreenandGold01 as he tends to be on the tight side monetarily speaking... ;).... but none the less, he is obviously a big NDSU fan and we all have different opinons. We come and post on this board to hash things out. TO ban somebody becasue *someone believes that he doens't post "constructive and tactile" thoughts? Are you freaking kidding me? I have all kinds of grand illusions about building a new arena by the dome and believe that we should add Hockey in 10 years or less. Most posters on here don't agree with me...Are you going to ban me to? Ridiculous...Now, as far as Hagar780, now thats a different story.

WYOBISONMAN
05-09-2005, 04:53 AM
I doubt that Greanandgold01 is 1234. I say let him stay. As for 780........get rid of him yesterday.......

SDbison
05-09-2005, 05:10 AM
Maybe Greenand Gold is RT. ::)

tony
05-09-2005, 03:13 PM
I haven't seen anything from Greenandgold that suggests he needs banning. Anyway, I only banned BisonFan1234 for a month.

Gamehunter
05-09-2005, 03:52 PM
and Hagar780.......

sambini
05-10-2005, 03:10 AM
does 780 write for the gf herald?