PDA

View Full Version : Hijacked thread on volleyball

tony
05-12-2005, 05:06 PM
This better not happen again.

As for Greenandgold01, his "apology" rang hollow with me and has been removed. This is for him:

Greenandgold01, I gave you plenty of chances when you were BisonFan1234. I gave you more chances when you were BisonFan01234. I'm giving you one last chance.

If you post one more comment on this board (or on SiouxSports.com) that is not completely respectful to everybody, I will ban you. I don't care how rude others are, you will either be a paragon of respect or an IP address on a banned list.

Moreover, if I do end up banning you, you should never post again, under any name, on this site. If you do, I will get on the phone with NDSU's technical folks and see what their policy is on having people use their networks to post the kind of drek you've dished out -despite all the user agreements you have accepted and all the warnings you've been given.

This goes for siouxsports.com too. If you go over there to be an ass, I'll tell their moderators that I'll lend my weight (as well as my compilation of your greatest hits) to their complaint to NDSU if they choose to make one.