PDA

View Full Version : This board

clipperguy
09-06-2005, 04:33 PM
I take it that in order to keep posts here they must not in any way be truthful about former bison players. Kinda sad a bunch of 30-50 yr olds can't take the truth about some kids half their age playing football. Is it my fault that a former player for the Bison that is now on the Jets team is a complete tool.

kchats
09-06-2005, 06:46 PM
What is this about? Why not just name the player if you are going to color in all the dots? What problem you have probably needs psychiatric attention if you want to come on here spouting rumors and lies about someone that isn't around here to defend himself. Be a man and fly out and tell him after practice what you think and if you end up in a hospital its your problem.

WYOBISONMAN
09-06-2005, 06:56 PM
I take it that in order to keep posts here they must not in any way be truthful about former bison players. *Kinda sad a bunch of 30-50 yr olds can't take the truth about some kids half their age playing football. *Is it my fault that a former player for the Bison that is now on the Jets team is a complete tool.

What? This makes no sense. State your issue.......... :-/

imported_admin
09-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Uh, I deleted his first post because he was saying Isaac Snell is a fool.

This board wasn't set up so people could come on and anonymously bash Bison (or anybody else for that matter).

If you want to say stuff like that about somebody (and I gotta wonder why you feel it necessary), you should at least stand behind what you say by signing your name to it. Then at least I might let it up for a day or so before deleting it.

However, it will also be the last time you post here.

sambini
09-07-2005, 03:32 AM
Thanks Tony.

silkamilkamonico
09-08-2005, 07:36 PM
I take it that in order to keep posts here they must not in any way be truthful about former bison players. *Kinda sad a bunch of 30-50 yr olds can't take the truth about some kids half their age playing football. *Is it my fault that a former player for the Bison that is now on the Jets team is a complete tool.

It's obvious this guy is a Sioux fan. Who's the tool now, wasting your time to go into an old rivals website and try to start something with ex-bison players who aren't even within the program anymore......